Hit on Moorman

CosmicBills

On the Gameday thread I gave Jordan a big :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: for his cheap shot. I just hear Moorman on the postgame show talk about how Jordan came over to him after the game and appologized to him saying, "I wouldn't have done that had I realized you were the kicker".

So, Mr. Jordan, I appologize and retract my :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

:D

Classy on Jordan's part, but what he did was totally legal, and I'd expect a Bills player to do the same to an opponent's kicker.  Ir Moorman wants to mix-it-up with the big boys, he's got to take his licks.  And I love him for that, in a totally manly, heterosexual way (although that bald head of his...).

106409[/snapback]

Agreed. Hopefully Moorman learned a valuable lesson. My first thought was "Can anything else go right for New England??" With the Bills being on a roll they would have to go into NE minus Moorman and having already lost Mike Williams....thank goodness it wasn't serious.

And I love him for that, in a totally manly, heterosexual way (although that bald head of his...).

106409[/snapback]

ah simple, you have a man crush on Brian Moorman...its ok, we all have them...i had a man crush on Josh Reed until hes been unable to cure his dropsies...i had to dump him...

now its between Willis :D and Lee :huh: ...*sigh*

ah simple, you have a man crush on Brian Moorman...its ok, we all have them...i had a man crush on Josh Reed until hes been unable to cure his dropsies...i had to dump him...

now its between Willis :D and Lee :D ...*sigh*

106464[/snapback]

Ramius, get a grip please! :D

The old capt'n been out to sea a bit too long? :huh::huh: