Why is Levitre starting with 1st team

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is clear that we're fine with letting Peters go, because we took Levitre and got Wood. So glad we didn't also take Underwood.

Tell me, front office, why did we pass on B.J., Fili, and Succup?

Seth McKinney's a veteran and DJ will always respect that in situations where it doesn't hurt the team (and may actually help morale). Wood's going to play when he earns a spot, which hasn't occured since this is underware season...

Agreed, but then why is Levitre in and not Chambers

Levitre may currently know the playbook better. 90% of the game is mental. If Wood doesn't know the plays, he should ride the pine until he does, regardless of ability.

McKinney has a heck of a lot more experience than Chambers, who has started precisely five games -- one at guard -- in his NFL career. If they're keeping Levitre and Wood on specific sides, it should be easier for Levitre to move up the depth chart.

I thought the interesting statement was that we did not even huddle once! I see hope gentlemen. :lol:

Hope Tim doesn't get in trouble for reporting that ... :(

I thought the interesting statement was that we did not even huddle once! I see hope gentlemen. :(

I thought the most interesting was the bit about Marshawn not practicing. I wonder if that rumor has anything to do with it.

I thought the most interesting was the bit about Marshawn not practicing. I wonder if that rumor has anything to do with it.

Same here, and good Lord I hope not. Talk about the LAST thing that Lynch or this team needs: Any type of added legal issues for #23. For now it's still only a big time rumor and nothing more, though.