Danny Boy's house is for sale

Like parking a bike in an airplane hanger

:D

After sex, the man says to the woman he had picked up at a bar that evening, "How was it?"

"Well, to be truthful, I didn't expect such a small organ" offered the woman.

"Oh, I see" replied the man, "well to he truthful, I didn't expect to be playing in such a massive cathedral."

Hmmm .... obviously someone willing to pony up $13.5 mil has alot of money and presumably is smart and worked hard for it ... so what is sadder ...

1.) That Dan Marino thinks that by throwing in an autographed ball that will convince someone to buy it, or

2.) That it would be the deciding factor for the buyer?

Desperate to sell his house...Danny resorts to leaving his desginer furniture and will even toss in an autographed football for a cool $13.5 million... :doh:

Article

Slideshow

are you kidding me??? :lol:

Interesting that Kelly and Marino have houses on the market around the same period. Marino's crib is priced at around 26 times what Kelly's sold for.

I'll vouch for the neighbors. Nice little development. By far the coolest home I have ever been in. Thirteen bathrooms.

Back in his prime, helicopters would hang out and stalk him like he was Paris Hilton.

You'll "vouch" for the neighbors? Awesome. I was really concerned about the neighborhood and I was hoping someone on this board would "vouch" for the neighbors and the "nice little developement." I'll call Dan right now and close the deal with him. Of course, I was hoping for 15 bathrooms, but I am getting a signed football as a bonus.

You'll "vouch" for the neighbors? Awesome. I was really concerned about the neighborhood and I was hoping someone on this board would "vouch" for the neighbors and the "nice little developement." I'll call Dan right now and close the deal with him. Of course, I was hoping for 15 bathrooms, but I am getting a signed football as a bonus.

I doubt that you can even see the neighbors unless you have a telescope, so who cares about them?

I doubt that you can even see the neighbors unless you have a telescope, so who cares about them?

Time To Choose Sides felt compelled to "vouch for them" during his self serving post bragging about being in Marino's house and using all 13 bathrooms while he was there.

Time To Choose Sides felt compelled to "vouch for them" during his self serving post bragging about being in Marino's house and using all 13 bathrooms while he was there.

I wasn't in Marino's house..... I know his neighbors. I thought since this thread was important enough to post, someone that actually knows a little something about the development might be relevant. I guess that was self serving. I once shook Don Beebe's hand......I guess that is bragging as well.

Just so you don't feel left out, let me know where you live and I'll drop by. I'll make sure to make a post about it afterwards. Do me a favor though and shut off the alarm system if you have one. The aura of my giant ego will set it off from 300 yards away.

I wasn't in Marino's house..... I know his neighbors. I thought since this thread was important enough to post, someone that actually knows a little something about the development might be relevant.....

Sure, it's relevant, because most of us on this board are real estate sales people or investors, and we always check TBD first when we are looking for 15 Million dollar properties to sell, list or buy.

I don't know if your ego would set off my alarm system from 300 yards, but excuse me for laughing when you or others post "facts" about yourselves on these public message boards where none of us know you, or have any way of knowing what you say is true or not.

That's nice that you shook Don Beebe's hand, by the way.

Sure, it's relevant, because most of us on this board are real estate sales people or investors, and we always check TBD first when we are looking for 15 Million dollar properties to sell, list or buy.

I don't know if your ego would set off my alarm system from 300 yards, but excuse me for laughing when you or others post "facts" about yourselves on these public message boards where none of us know you, or have any way of knowing what you say is true or not.

That's nice that you shook Don Beebe's hand, by the way.

Really then....what reason do you even go to a place like this? If you can't post about shared experiences or individual experiences that are relevant to the subject matter at hand....what good is this place? The dude's giant house is for sale...I know the neighbors....said it is the craziest place I've ever been in...and that helicopters used to stalk Danny when they first put the place up and he was playing.

People have such F'n chips on their shoulders on this board, it is amazing. 10 years ago there were a solid group of 30-40 posters that actually were well rounded, courteous, made sense, and I could respect their opinions. I know it is cliche', but society has gone to sh%#.

My posts have become a characature of themselves for the simple reason there is very little actual analysis or thought left here. WTF????

I'm surprised none of you caught this little snippet: The property includes two guest houses, a pool, a putting green, a 5,000-bottle wine cellar and a pond stocked with fresh bass. As opposed to what old moldy dead Bass? :rolleyes:

Nice one.

I've actually had a private tasting (bottle was from 1966) with the former owner in the wine cellar below (unfortunately just the thumbnail pic). It was very cool.

http://www.galarestaurant.com/

I have a good friend I work with who was at a client's house. The guy showed him around and they got to the large wine cellar. My friend was looking around and thought it strange that all the bottles where white wine. He finally asked about it and the guy said "oh this is my white wine cellar, the red wine cellar is on the other side of the house." Damn evil rich people, can't wait until I'm one. :lol: