Danny Boy's house is for sale

I'd pay extra to have the place redecorated. Man, does Marino have some sh*tty taste. He probably drives a BMW.

The other place in the slideshow, now that looks awesome.

LOL that isn't his BMW...he borrows Skooby's :lol:

Sweet house, but for that kind of cake I want oceanfont.

And who the hell would want that furniture? It may be worth money, but it is butt ugly.

Supposedly and don't quote me on this but the developer who built that area up gave Danny Boy that house for free or gave him one hell of a price to attract buyers. I am not 100% sure on this because he has a few properties but I know 1 of them out west he pretty much stole.

Still why would anyone want a house that size? Just the up keep alone is a head ache. Plus the hoe has no feel to it, like living in a museum.

I'd pay extra to have the place redecorated. Man, does Marino have some sh*tty taste. He probably drives a BMW.

The other place in the slideshow, now that looks awesome.

Bought the place for 8.8 mil in 2005 and hoping to sell for 23.75 mil in 2009? Has anyone told Aby the days of flipping homes are pretty much over? It looks really nice, but I would figure back when it was 8.8 mil, it was nice.

I can't imagine what the upkeep for Marino's place would be.

Bought the place for 8.8 mil in 2005 and hoping to sell for 23.75 mil in 2009? Has anyone told Aby the days of flipping homes are pretty much over? It looks really nice, but I would figure back when it was 8.8 mil, it was nice.

I can't imagine what the upkeep for Marino's place would be.

Taxes and insurance would run about 26k a month based upon a selling price of 12million, I would love to see his electricity bill.

Supposedly and don't quote me on this but the developer who built that area up gave Danny Boy that house for free or gave him one hell of a price to attract buyers. I am not 100% sure on this because he has a few properties but I know 1 of them out west he pretty much stole.

Still why would anyone want a house that size? Just the up keep alone is a head ache. Plus the hoe has no feel to it, like living in a museum.

Yeah I know a few girls like that too. It's like throwing a hot dog down a hallway.

Yeah I know a few girls like that too. It's like throwing a hot dog down a hallway.

Like waving it around in a warm room.

Like screwing a bowl of lukewarm soup.