Stay Tuned People

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090607/ap_on_...ortion_shooting

"I know there are many other similar events planned around the country as long as abortion remains legal," Roeder said.

He would not elaborate.

Doesn't this sound like the "ticking time bomb" scenario that right-wingers use to justify everything? Well then lets go people- Bring on the waterboardings! First Scott Roeder and then Randall Terry! A warrantless wiretap for every Baptist church in the Bible Belt! Let's win the War on Christo-facism!

Doesn't this sound like the "ticking time bomb" scenario that right-wingers use to justify everything? Well then lets go people- Bring on the waterboardings! First Scott Roeder and then Randall Terry! A warrantless wiretap for every Baptist church in the Bible Belt! Let's win the War on Christo-facism!

I'll give you this much: between you and OwensMania, a lot of the pro-lifers on this board are probably reading your threads and deeply questioning their positions on late-term abortions.

:thumbsup:

Yeah, because stuff like this is solely a tool of the right. How very honest. :thumbsup:

I'll give you this much: between you and OwensMania, a lot of the pro-lifers on this board are probably reading your threads and deeply questioning their positions on late-term abortions.

Good one! With hilarious quips like these you're a lock to be at least the 78th funniest person at your 4th of July Teabagging!

Good one! With hilarious quips like these you're a lock to be at least the 78th funniest person at your 4th of July Teabagging!

Current Score:

California Teabaggers - 5

California Tax Increase Proposals - 0

I know it pains guys like you who scream for taxes to be raised so reckless spending can continue to special interests, lobbies and illegal aliens.

Sorry to disappoint. But those propositions had their ever-lovin' asses handed to them.

[sarcasm]Yeah bro! Waterboard that m'fer! We can save American lives, the time bomb is ticking!!![/sarcasm]

• 7 months later...

So glad to see this guy put away. Amazing- how he wanted to prevent what he considered murder by committing the act himself. When you let hate and anger guide your actions, you become the very thing that you wanted to fight against. Such is the case want want of justice becomes want of revenge and retribution

Something that crossed my mind on 9/11 and has concerned me ever since. We can learn a lot from the actions of this madman terrorist.

So glad to see this guy put away. Amazing- how he wanted to prevent what he considered murder by committing the act himself. When you let hate and anger guide your actions, you become the very thing that you wanted to fight against. Such is the case want want of justice becomes want of revenge and retribution

Something that crossed my mind on 9/11 and has concerned me ever since. We can learn a lot from the actions of this madman terrorist.

Actually his thought was by murdering one person he'd save the lives of many, many more.

Actually his thought was by murdering one person he'd save the lives of many, many more.

But the fact remains- what he did was murder, illegal and immoral. When you try to enact change, you don't commit the very act you are against.

But the fact remains- what he did was murder, illegal and immoral. When you try to enact change, you don't commit the very act you are against.

Certainly if your act, in you mind anyway, saves more lives than you took. Not saying it's rationaly but in his mind it was a success and to an extent it was successful.

The logic is there, however. Can't stop a mass murderer of babies when he's protected by the law unless you take it into your own hands. That being said, I think the logic is retarded, but it is logic.

This is bull ****...we all know that "only a small minority" of anti-abortionists participate in these 'man-caused murders.'

And ya know, maybe these "isolated extremists" wouldnt exist if those "arrogant, self-aggrandising" abortionists would just be more.....humble and stop with all that 'abortionist exceptionalism" nonsense.

Who likes an Ugly Abortionist, anyways?

This is bull ****...we all know that "only a small minority" of anti-abortionists participate in these 'man-caused murders.'

And ya know, maybe these "isolated extremists" wouldnt exist if those "arrogant, self-aggrandising" abortionists would just be more.....humble and stop with all that 'abortionist exceptionalism" nonsense.

Who likes an Ugly Abortionist, anyways?

I agree with you- he is in the minority and should be treated as such. Extremists are idiots- and I consider him to be a terrorist. The worst thing about him is that he will probably inspire copy cats and give good anti abortionists a bad name- unfairly, I might add.

The logic is there, however. Can't stop a mass murderer of babies when he's protected by the law unless you take it into your own hands. That being said, I think the logic is retarded, but it is logic.

Throughout history, we can find cases of people fighting for what they believe to be a noble cause, but bludgeoning their own case with their actions. Ghandi was a true leader- I don't think we will see his like for a very long time.

If you mean terrorist in the sense of striking "terror" in the hearts of other abortionists, then I agree.

I mean terrorist in terms of using his methods to discourage abortion procedures- he said it was his goal in killing the doctor instead of injuring him to prevent him from training others.

I don't consider him an anti-abortion activist- he is a terrorist and a madman. And anyone who lumps anti-abortionists with him is an idiot. You don't fix things with lawlessness and such

Certainly if your act, in you mind anyway, saves more lives than you took. Not saying it's rationaly but in his mind it was a success and to an extent it was successful.

Utilitarianism to the extreme.