Road to AFC East runs through....

I think the fish and pats will be tough this year but Maimi will not sneak up on people like they did last year. IMO Bills will split with the fish and depending on if Tom Brady will be ready for game one Bills could spilt there too. :thumbsup:

I think the fish and pats will be tough this year but Maimi will not sneak up on people like they did last year. IMO Bills will split with the fish and depending on if Tom Brady will be ready for game one Bills could spilt there too. :thumbsup:

Two things I think I think:

1. Brady will be ready for game one. So will everyone else on that team. The Bills will be ready for game one. NE will be readier. Belichick will see to it.

2. Sparano will take his team and beat Jauron's team. Then, they could switch teams and Sparano will beat Jauron's team again.

I'll believe the bills can beat the pats when I see it...it's been 6 year already.

Two things I think I think:

1. Brady will be ready for game one. So will everyone else on that team. The Bills will be ready for game one. NE will be readier. Belichick will see to it.

2. Sparano will take his team and beat Jauron's team. Then, they could switch teams and Sparano will beat Jauron's team again.

Two things I know you don't know:

1. The Bills always fare well in week one matchups with Belly.

2. The Wildcat is played out. Miami has no element of surprise and no answer at QB. The puppet Sparano will be closer to Cam Cameron than Billy P in year two.

2. The Wildcat is played out. Miami has no element of surprise and no answer at QB. The puppet Sparano will be closer to Cam Cameron than Billy P in year two.

1. Lost ..... 6 years and counting, I believe.

2. Sparano doesn't have to beat Jauron with the WC. He didn't last year. He just flat out coached him both games. Noodle armed Pennington picked apart Fewell's D last year and as much as I hate to say this, Henne has all the makings of a very good QB. Twice the arm CP has.....6'3" & 230.

1. Lost ..... 6 years and counting, I believe.

2. Sparano doesn't have to beat Jauron with the WC. He didn't last year. He just flat out coached him both games. Noodle armed Pennington picked apart Fewell's D last year and as much as I hate to say this, Henne has all the makings of a very good QB. Twice the arm CP has.....6'3" & 230.

1. He said Week One, fishy.

2. I seem to recall turnovers (not coaching) being a huge factor in the first meeting, and honestly, I wasn't able to watch the Toronto game but we all know the Bills didn't have a D-line pass rush to speak of all season so I hardly think a QB sitting back and picking them apart is any great surprise -- and especially not a heady one like Pennington.

A coach DJ can beat! When does he get another shot?

1. He said Week One, fishy.

2. I seem to recall turnovers (not coaching) being a huge factor in the first meeting, and honestly, I wasn't able to watch the Toronto game but we all know the Bills didn't have a D-line pass rush to speak of all season so I hardly think a QB sitting back and picking them apart is any great surprise -- and especially not a heady one like Pennington.

1. Hrmmph.

2. The Bills had a decent pass rush up until the 5-1 nosedive. Sparano had his team ready to play last season. ALL season. Whether getting picked apart is a surprise or not, and last year it wasn't, I will be happy if the Bills split with My Yami. But I think Sparano will beat Jauron again, both times as will Belichick. And if Pennington goes down, I think Henne will step in and that will be the end of Pennington.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4234188

My Yami is the team to beat in the AFC East, according to Joey Porter. I don't think that My Yami will pull another AFC East Championship squeaker like they did last year.

Wouldn't the Bills be saying the same if they had won the AFC East last year after that 4-0 and 5-1 start ? The Fins are the AFC East champions and until the other three teams dethrone them, the road to the AFC East at this point when everyone is 0-0 does go through Miami.

I think the fish and pats will be tough this year but Maimi will not sneak up on people like they did last year. IMO Bills will split with the fish and depending on if Tom Brady will be ready for game one Bills could spilt there too. :rolleyes:

I would hope teams now realize that when the opponent's QB lines up as a WR, he MUST be hit, and hit hard. Repeat as necessary.

Wouldn't the Bills be saying the same if they had won the AFC East last year after that 4-0 and 5-1 start ? The Fins are the AFC East champions and until the other three teams dethrone them, the road to the AFC East at this point when everyone is 0-0 does go through Miami.

I agree, AFC chumps Miami. But its gonna be fun to watch Miami go down this year. Last year was then, this year is now. They will be swept...

Last year Miami played above their talent, this year they will realize they will suck, like any good sucker fish.

I would hope teams now realize that when the opponent's QB lines up as a WR, he MUST be hit, and hit hard. Repeat as necessary.

that's why Miami drafted Pat White.

this year they won't be wasting a spot on the field with their regular QB

Their Wildcat will be more effective being run by a QB experienced in the spread offense since the pass threat will be real.

that's why Miami drafted Pat White.

this year they won't be wasting a spot on the field with their regular QB

Their Wildcat will be more effective being run by a QB experienced in the spread offense since the pass threat will be real.

I guarantee you Pennington will see some time lining up at WR.