corporate logos on NFL Uniforms?

Sorry guys, you know its going to be "Cellino & Barnes Bills" or "Bully Hill Bills"

Actually that last one sounds kinda cool... the half time wine breaks are going to be lame. "Lets all raise a glass of Lake Erie Chardonnay as your Bully Hill Bills take the field"

Oh and I love grape stomping night!

B.

Practice jerseys? Who cares. I'd hope the Bills jump on that bandwagon to pick up a few bucks. You know the big money teams will.

Game day jerseys is another matter, entirely.

:wallbash: Preseason would be fine with me as well

Sorry guys, you know its going to be "Cellino & Barnes Bills" or "Bully Hill Bills"

Actually that last one sounds kinda cool... the half time wine breaks are going to be lame. "Lets all raise a glass of Lake Erie Chardonnay as your Bully Hill Bills take the field"

B.

I hear the Lake Erie Chardonnay tastes a little "nutty."

Jet Blue, Labatt Blue, maybe Molson Stock (the original Blue) when they play in Canada. I really like Molson Stock Ale.

Stock Ale is my favorite beer on the planet. Only place I know to get it is Duty Free coming into the States. I got a solid belt buckle of that logo years ago on ebay...ahhh, baby blue with the anchor.....memories of a teen

I've seen the Packers and Texans plan to have corporate logos on their practice jerseys... NO!!! Don't open that Pandora's box or you'll end up like us in Europe with teams looking like Nascar cars! Team Colors are not for sale!! (yet most of pro teams have sold their stadium names... :lol: )

maybe a corporate sponsor will buy the Bills colors and change them back to royal blue and scarlet :lol:

Stadium names are one thing...you don't always have to see it and/or have it thrown in your face each time you watch an NFL game. I should've known this would be the next step.

But even so, what company these days is willing to "throw away" money like that?

Microsoft. Red Bull. Teams in the Major League Soccer have big logos on the front of their "kits". Seattle had XBOX 360 and the New York Red Bulls have the Red Bull logo. They're big too.

I've seen the Packers and Texans plan to have corporate logos on their practice jerseys... NO!!! Don't open that Pandora's box or you'll end up like us in Europe with teams looking like Nascar cars! Team Colors are not for sale!! (yet most of pro teams have sold their stadium names... :lol: )

It's just a matter of time before they start looking like race car drivers with logos plastered across every square inch of their uniforms and helmets.

B.

It will be neither....

right on Langston Walkers gut.... "It's HUUUUUUGE"

:lol: