For All Of You Left Tackle Freaks......

4) He coached (briefly, and I don't know where) Jason Peters. I commented about how strong he seemed to be. Jumbo said he was strong, but implied that he was stronger when he played. He did say that the Eagles will be very good this season, and that Peters will help them. I must admit, he seemed less impressed than I expected, but I imagine that as an all time great his standards are lofty.

Most of the hype about Peters came from Madden 2008 rating him as the best LT. Otherwise, I don't think many outside of WNY would have paid much attention to Jason Peters.

By the way, Jumbo had many serious issues over his career, but he has really cleaned up his act.

Indeed. Ask him why he was such a !@#$ up early on.

Just make sure it's your last question and be sure to be wearing your Keds. :thumbsup:

Nice piece, Bill.....good stuff. :devil:

He said:

I am going to see him again, and will think up more questions. One will be about Jauron.

Fantastic stuff, Bill. Posts like these are gems.

Related to Lori's question, I would like his take on our two OL picks Wood and Levitre. Has he had a chance to see them play and how he thinks they will translate into the pros. How long will it take them to become legitimate starters (if at all).

Thanx !