George Tiller Assassinated

No but Hitler did a lot of good along with his evil ways. Autobahn, VW, rockets, medical experiments that a lot of good research came from and still is respected and sued today, jet propulsion, full employment, a lot of family values instilled.

Just because someone does some good doesn't mean they aren't an evil monster.

I'm at a loss for words.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No but Hitler did a lot of good along with his evil ways. Autobahn, VW, rockets, medical experiments that a lot of good research came from and still is respected and used today, jet propulsion, full employment, a lot of family values instilled.

Hitler did very little of his own research. Glad you threw in family values, though. :wallbash:

No but Hitler did a lot of good along with his evil ways. Autobahn, VW, rockets, medical experiments that a lot of good research came from and still is respected and used today, jet propulsion, full employment, a lot of family values instilled.

Wow. Even by your usual standards, this is ignorant and retarded.

By the way...most data from German medical experiments in the Nazi era ISN'T used....because even when they did generate good data, there remains an ethical issue with using data from experiments that involved torturing people to death. The jet engine was invented by the British (Whittle, specifically). Full employment in Nazi Germany was financed in part by defaulting on government debt, and in part by confiscating the assets and income of "untermenschen" and "enemies of the state". And "family values" included euthanasia of "defective" children, various birthing programs to encourage the breeding of proper "Aryan" stock outside any family structure...and of course the whole "separate families and kill them" concentration camp system.

But I'll give you the autobahn system. :wallbash:

I see. The world did this to Tiller. If only the world better understood the good he did, he'd be alive today.

Got it.

No, a depraved maniac did this to Tiller. And if the moralistic, hypocritical a-holes had a better understanding of his work as an OB-GYN and actually understood that he helped countless women and BABIES over the years, they wouldn't have any better understanding at all. They see things in their mindless tunnel-vision and, like the Muslim extremeists in the world, there is NO reasoning with them.

No, you very much DON'T got it.

No, a depraved maniac did this to Tiller. And if the moralistic, hypocritical a-holes had a better understanding of his work as an OB-GYN and actually understood that he helped countless women and BABIES over the years, they wouldn't have any better understanding at all. They see things in their mindless tunnel-vision and, like the Muslim extremeists in the world, there is NO reasoning with them.

No, you very much DON'T got it.

You mean the ones he didn't SUCK THE BRAINS OUT OF while the rest of their bodies were outside the mother's body?

You mean the ones he didn't SUCK THE BRAINS OUT OF while the rest of their bodies were outside the mother's body?

So, I'll ask it....

Are you (and is anyone else here) happy he was murdered?

I see. The world did this to Tiller. If only the world better understood the good he did, he'd be alive today.

Got it.

Same can be said of MLK Jr.

Unbelievable that some here trivialize, if not justify, the fact that a person in America was shot in their church because someone disagreed with their LEGAL profession.

I just wanted to quote this again.

May I ask your opinion of what the sentence should be for the man who Murdered him in cold blood?

Let's see a man who lives his life killing babies everyday for the convienence and for money vs. one who kills one time to save babies. I don't know you tell me?

So, I'll ask it....

Are you (and is anyone else here) happy he was murdered?

They'd be happier if he had his brains sucked out. The hypocritical moralists are BIG on vengeance. Eye for an eye. A sucked out brain for a sucked out brain.

Let's see a man who lives his life killing babies everyday for the convienence and for money vs. one who kills one time to save babies. I don't know you tell me?

You didn't even bother to give me an actual answer. Plus, you do realize that this killing did absolutely nothing to save babies, that the women who chose to go to this doctor will simply go to a different doctor right? Which is why this killing is completely meaningless to the murderers "cause."

And i agree Connor

Unbelievable that some here trivialize, if not justify, the fact that a person in America was shot in their church because someone disagreed with their LEGAL profession.

I'd like to hear from those that believe abortion is murder, how far are you willing to take the issue legally? If I assume correctly, you would like to make abortion illegal. So given it being illegal, would you want to charge a doctor performing an abortion with murder? And if you do, then logically you would have to charge the expectant woman with accessory to murder, since she is the one to request and pay for the murder. I don't see how you could be consistent and charge the doctor but not the woman.

I'd like to hear from those that believe abortion is murder, how far are you willing to take the issue legally? If I assume correctly, you would like to make abortion illegal. So given it being illegal, would you want to charge a doctor performing an abortion with murder? And if you do, then logically you would have to charge the expectant woman with accessory to murder, since she is the one to request and pay for the murder. I don't see how you could be consistent and charge the doctor but not the woman.

Actually I believe if you hire someone to murder now you too can be charged with murder. And yes.

Actually I believe if you hire someone to murder now you too can be charged with murder. And yes.

Fair enough. I hope you and others, such as politicians who support that position, make that view clear when discussing the issue in public forums, so the voters are fully informed what making abortions illegal will mean from a legal standpoint.

BTW, I just read this guy performed 60,000 abortions in his life. When did he actually have time to deliver babies. I am betting this guy never did. He was in it for one purpose only, to take life.

With numbers like that, yes he is in the Hitler range.

You didn't even bother to give me an actual answer. Plus, you do realize that this killing did absolutely nothing to save babies, that the women who chose to go to this doctor will simply go to a different doctor right? Which is why this killing is completely meaningless to the murderers "cause."

And i agree Connor

I would also add that killing him did a great disservice to his other patients. You know, the ones he treated for woman-related problems. PAP smears, ovarian cysts, urinary tract infections, any pregnancy issue related to those mothers intent on having babies. It goes on and on. While he was busy saving all those babies, he may very well have put others at unnecessary risk. Who the F*CK was this religious whack job to deny these woman of their doctor? Who was he to deprive his family of a husband, father, and grandfather?