George Tiller Assassinated

And Hamas and Hezbollah view Israelis as little Hitlers-what's your point? Are you giving them a pass as well?

But anyways...

Now that Tiller is toast and there are only 2 other guys who will perform late term abortions will you be lobbying your representatives to raise your taxes to pay for the insane medical fees of the upcoming glut of severely deformed babies that are going to be brought into the world? Hopefully more children like Julianne Wetmore, who was born without a jaw, nose, eye sockets and cheekbones, can be sentenced to a lifetime of incessant surgeries and unending medical bills because of your idiotic religious beliefs.

Raising the ante with a macroeconomic argument. "Glut of deformed babies." Terrific.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Raising the ante with a macroeconomic argument. "Glut of deformed babies." Terrific.

That was Tiller's specialty. He wasn't just aborting fetuses in the late 2nd and 3rd trimester because the mother wanted to go on a cruise the next week or something.

Ya, for real man. Here let me do this

BTW I just read this guy presided over 100,000 deaths of innocent civilians in his Presidency. When did he actually have time to save any lives? I am betting this guy never did. He was in it for one purpose only, to take life.

With numbers like that, yes he is in the Hitler range.

Who knows where you got that figure, but what about all the lives he saved in Africa, because of his policies?

I have a question: Are all the guys that impregnated these women who have abortions, and all their family and friends and co-workers who know about the abortion before it happens accessories to murder?

Yes. It is all premeditated as well. In fact we all know where murder is taking place and do nothing about it.

I have a question: Are all the guys that impregnated these women who have abortions, and all their family and friends and co-workers who know about the abortion before it happens accessories to murder?

No. Murder, as defined in common law countries, is the unlawful killing of another human being with intent. However, in this country, abortions are legal. So it can't be murder.

No. Murder, as defined in common law countries, is the unlawful killing of another human being with intent. However, in this country, abortions are legal. So it can't be murder.

I get it. So none of these doctors or women are baby killers like they're being accused of. Thanks.

No. Killing and murder are two different things.

So killing people, be they adults or babies is legal, but murdering them is not? Certain kinds I guess, right? Like when someone enters your house it is legal to kill them. So at least these women and doctors and co-workers and probably you are accomplices to killing babies, even though it is legal to kill them. Thanks for the clarification.

So killing people, be they adults or babies is legal, but murdering them is not?

What I don't get is some on the left who have no problems killing babies but get all up in arms if you throw a little water in the face of a terrorists. What a !@#$ed up world we live in.

Sometimes. Murder is a legal term. Not to be confused with just plain killin. When cops do it, it's almost always legal.

It all boils down to whose doing the killin' and whose being kilt and why? Did I get that right? :lol:

Sometimes. Murder is a legal term. Not to be confused with just plain killin. When cops do it, it's almost always legal.

I added to the above: "Certain kinds (of killing) I guess, right? Like when someone enters your house it is legal to kill them. So at least these women and doctors and co-workers and probably you are accomplices to killing babies, even though it is legal to kill them. Thanks for the clarification."

And pro-lifers probably should refrain from calling them baby murderers.

I added to the above: "Certain kinds (of killing) I guess, right? Like when someone enters your house it is legal to kill them. So at least these women and doctors and co-workers and probably you are accomplices to killing babies, even though it is legal to kill them. Thanks for the clarification."

And pro-lifers probably should refrain from calling them baby murderers.

No, it's not cool when someone enters your house and you kill them. It's not cool when they kill your family. What is your goddamn point Einstein?

No, it's not cool when someone enters your house and you kill them. It's not cool when they kill your family. What is your goddamn point Einstein?

You were distinguishing between murder, which you said was always illegal, and killing, which is not always illegal, implying, I assume, that these abortion doctors and women who get them are baby killers but not baby murderers. I was agreeing with your killing versus murder distinction, and that some form of killing is okay, like your example of cops and my example of someone breaking into your house to steal.

So I made the logical and correct distinction that the fathers of these aborted killed babies and the family and neighbors and co-workers of the women who got the abortion, if they knew beforehand of course, were accessories to baby killing, not murder.

I could be wrong about this, but I included you in being an accessory to baby killing since I find it hard to believe that you have spent your whole life without knowing someone who was getting an abortion.

But they should probably rot in hell anyway, these accessories to baby killing, wouldn't you think? I mean, unless it's not wrong.

You were distinguishing between murder, which you said was always illegal, and killing, which is not always illegal, implying, I assume, that these abortion doctors and women who get them are baby killers but not baby murderers. I was agreeing with your killing versus murder distinction, and that some form of killing is okay, like your example of cops and my example of someone breaking into your house to steal.

So I made the logical and correct distinction that the fathers of these aborted killed babies and the family and neighbors and co-workers of the women who got the abortion, if they knew beforehand of course, were accessories to baby killing, not murder.

I could be wrong about this, but I included you in being an accessory to baby killing since I find it hard to believe that you have spent your whole life without knowing someone who was getting an abortion.

But they should probably rot in hell anyway, these accessories to baby killing, wouldn't you think? I mean, unless it's not wrong.

Calm down son. I ain't never killed nobody so far as I know.