last night at the Booster Club meeting

The media guest Nick M from a Buffalo morning show with Howard Simon and the Bull dog( he said that he checks TBD every morning because it has the links to just about every article you could ever want). Bills players were G. Wilson who talked about the change from WR to S. He is a very interesting young man. The other player was our backup QB G Hamden who never played football until his senior year of HS. Gosh he is handsome too.

I asked them to share some pranks from the locker room and our guys are really funny.

The other player was our backup QB G Hamden who never played football until his senior year of HS. Gosh he is handsome too.

:w00t: you didn't avert your eyes? :unsure: Oh my, you belong to Him now.

They say that feeling the Chroise wash over you is better than sex. Can you confirm?

Thanks Cindy!!! Appreciate the info on the meeting.

The media guest Nick M from a Buffalo morning show with Howard Simon and the Bull dog( he said that he checks TBD every morning because it has the links to just about every article you could ever want). Bills players were G. Wilson who talked about the change from WR to S. He is a very interesting young man. The other player was our backup QB G Hamden who never played football until his senior year of HS. Gosh he is handsome too.

I asked them to share some pranks from the locker room and our guys are really funny.

Thanks very much for the fine reporting!

That would be WGR's Nick Mendola, who occasionally sticks his head in the door over here at TSW. Sorry I missed him.

Cool! :lol:

Our Lord Hamdan...spoke? You must tell us His words, so that we mightest bring them to the unwashed masses!
It will later be known as the Sermon at the Booster Club.
:thumbsup: you didn't avert your eyes? :blink: Oh my, you belong to Him now.

They say that feeling the Chroise wash over you is better than sex. Can you confirm?

oh what I would give to bear witness to the Chroise for just a moment in my lifetime. sigh.

Verily you all speak. Someday I will make the pilgrimage to the summit of Mount Wilson so that I too may bear witness to the great Chroisen One in all his splendor and glory. Alas but it is so many miles to Orchard Park and the years weigh heavily...

Is it true he has those freakishly small hands like your former love, Peerless Price? Or was that cablelady's mancrush?

GO BILLS!!!