ESPN Power Rankings

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gee, let's see, I would guess around....Number 21. How did I do?

Here's the many experts that built this Power Ranking list:

The rankings were determined by a poll of ESPN.com's NFL staff: writers John Clayton, Len Pasquarelli, Jeffri Chadiha, Tim Graham, Matt Mosley, James Walker, Kevin Seifert, Paul Kuharsky, Pat Yasinskas, Bill Williamson and Mike Sando, as well as our Scouts Inc. Insider Matt Williamson.

Those 12 NFL deep- thinkers put their expertise together, and came up with the incredible, unbelievable, riveting, mind numbing, shocking prediction of..drum roll please..

7-9-0 for the Buffalo Bills this season!!!

Way to go out on a limb with that collective prediction, experts! :unsure::w00t:

Why are we behind the Jets? They have a rookie QB, and no WRs for him to throw to. Trent, at least, has two #1 targets. I'm not saying we should be much higher, but seriously... the Jets ahead of us?!

Why are we behind the Jets? They have a rookie QB, and no WRs for him to throw to. Trent, at least, has two #1 targets. I'm not saying we should be much higher, but seriously... the Jets ahead of us?!

that comes from being beaten by them twice last year

Gee, let's see, I would guess around....Number 21. How did I do?

Here's the many experts that built this Power Ranking list:

The rankings were determined by a poll of ESPN.com's NFL staff: writers John Clayton, Len Pasquarelli, Jeffri Chadiha, Tim Graham, Matt Mosley, James Walker, Kevin Seifert, Paul Kuharsky, Pat Yasinskas, Bill Williamson and Mike Sando, as well as our Scouts Inc. Insider Matt Williamson.

Those 12 NFL deep- thinkers put their expertise together, and came up with the incredible, unbelievable, riveting, mind numbing, shocking prediction of..drum roll please..

Way to go out on a limb with that collective prediction, experts! :unsure::w00t:

SORRY to burst your bubble (if not already mentioned) but the records are last seasons stats.

Prior to reading the list - My guess is 27.

Well, after that, I'll take 21. At least it's better than the Bills' Backfield rating from yesterday.

Yeah, my thought was last or second-to-last. Sweet!