WR Matt jones

He is a free agent... he was going to be suspended but now will only have to pay a 50,000 fine. Matt jones

he is only 26 and was a beast last year he caught 65 passes in 12 games. We only have T.O. for 1 year.

And also i know he has a history of getting in trouble but i think he is well worth it.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is a free agent... he was going to be suspended but now will only have to pay a 50,000 fine. Matt jones

he is only 26 and was a beast last year he caught 65 passes in 12 games. We only have T.O. for 1 year.

And also i know he has a history of getting in trouble but i think he is well worth it.

We need more wideouts; go get drunk.

Constantly in trouble with the law, will probably be permanently ousted from the league on his next offense, lazy, apathetic, bad hands, hasn't lived up to even 20% of his upside after 5 years...

What could possibly go wrong?

Definitely Bills material.

I don't think the Bills are interested in trouble makers. They signed T.O., but, he hasn't been in trouble with the law, and, he's proven on the field. I really doubt the Bills are even remotely interested in Vick, and, I doubt they'll consider Jones, either. With the salaries, and especially when one considers the questionable play, I just don't see the Bills as a team that wants any risks. In a make or break year, they need everything to go right for them.