What NFL team colors would look cool on the Bills?

*This is a thread inspired by Skooby.*

Let's say you could choose any color and designed uniforms from any NFL team for the Bills to have, what would it be?

The Bills would still have the same logo but the uniform colors, helmet, number design & stiching design would be different.

I'll list three in the order of 1 being my top choice:

1. Carolina

2. Atlanta

3. Tennesee

Cincy would look aweful. Greenbay would probably look bad too. A yellow or green buffalo?

I like Carolina. Black, silver and blue are pretty cool colors.

*This is a thread inspired by Skooby.*

Let's say you could choose any color and designed uniforms from any NFL team for the Bills to have, what would it be?

The Bills would still have the same logo but the uniform colors, helmet, number design & stiching design would be different.

I'll list three in the order of 1 being my top choice:

1. Carolina

2. Atlanta

3. Tennesee

Cincy would look aweful. Greenbay would probably look bad too. A yellow or green buffalo?

I like Carolina. Black, silver and blue are pretty cool colors.

Besides their current "worst unis in the league", you just succeeded in naming the next 3 WORST choices possible

signed the USFL and Slugs are us

Ban this bastard right now for suggesting that the Bills would look better in anything other than the red, white, and blue.

Oh, and ban SKOOBY, too, just for having the inspirational powers to spawn this post.

GO BILLS!!!

You all seem like 'unhappy with yourself' haters. I guess we have to talk about serious things all the time to be strong manly men.

Guess what. Did you know you didn't have to read this thread? I know it may seem weird to some people that someone can start a thread about what ever the h#ll they want as long as it has to do with the Bills. If it is too silly for you or challenges your man hood, why even reply? Most of the people who left comments are obviously appalled by the thread. Why even take the time to read or respond?

And Skooby is great for being able to inspire people. :pirate:

Ban this bastard right now for suggesting that the Bills would look better in anything other than the red, white, and blue.

Oh, and ban SKOOBY, too, just for having the inspirational powers to spawn this post.

GO BILLS!!!

Not sure where I suggested the Bills would look better in another uniform. I believe I said cool. But, hey, some people have very imaginitive minds that they read things that are not there. Maybe you should get banned for not being able to read.

I personally like their current uniforms.

GO BILLS!!!

Not sure where I suggested the Bills would look better in another uniform. I believe I said cool. But, hey, some people have very imaginitive minds that they read things that are not there. Maybe you should get banned for not being able to read.

I personally like their current uniforms.

GO BILLS!!!

I am sorry. I thought when I read "what NFL team colors would look cool on the Bills" you were suggesting that the current colors AREN'T cool. Ergo, other colors would be BETTER. Perhaps I read too well. But I must thank you for helping me acquire my first tag line on this BB.

" And SKOOBY is great for being able to inspire people."

That is priceless.

GO BILLS!!!

I like their current colours, but how about matching up the side stripes! Geez if they are going to wear all the blues now, then make the pants match! That looks WIERD! Oh and the retro whites would look good on the road. I cant even buy an away jersey they are so ugly.

B.

Um.... What are you smoking? My favorite current team colors, that would look good on the Bills would be........ THE BUFFALO BILLS COLORS!!!!!! If I wanted to see a different color scheme then I would probably watch that team instead.