Is this anyone here?

Skooby?

WTF?!?

Obviously this skitzo has a green light from the mods to overtake this once fantastic message board and make it his own playground for the itellectually deprived to blather incoherent, witless banter. Solely, because of him, I cringe now coming on board to see what's happening with the Bills. Sadly, putting this idiot on ignore didn't fix the problem as now there are 7 current threads running that this retard started and people willfully chime in on. I couldn't be more disgusted with this and I think it's time I back out. Regardless of what this site once was, it's now a showcase for this particular idiot.

I feel like I've losing a best friend, but I can't take him anymore.

Go Bills!

WTF?!?

Obviously this skitzo has a green light from the mods to overtake this once fantastic message board and make it his own playground for the itellectually deprived to blather incoherent, witless banter. Solely, because of him, I cringe now coming on board to see what's happening with the Bills. Sadly, putting this idiot on ignore didn't fix the problem as now there are 7 current threads running that this retard started and people willfully chime in on. I couldn't be more disgusted with this and I think it's time I back out. Regardless of what this site once was, it's now a showcase for this particular idiot.

Go Bills!

Like your name! Bobby Chandler by far one of my most favorite all-time Bills players. He kept getting edged out in pro-bowl voting because of the horrible teams he played on, but that guy was one helluva playmaker!!

WTF?!?

Go Bills!

Jeez Chander#81, I hope I didn't cause that reaction! I just kind of thought the video/song was kind of humorous.... my second favorite line:

"Lee Evans is a great receiver,

he runs patterns like a gold retriever"

WTF?!?

Go Bills!

You need a hug.....regardless of what you may have heard, the interwebz ARE NOT serious business.

BTW.... when attempting to spell intellectually, it's best to spell it with some intellect!! :D

Little Johnny first needs to learn how to tune a guitar...ouch. Heartfelt? Sings like he's got heartburn. Seriously, this guy reminds me of the little dude in the tree in the movie Deliverance.

thats what makes it so soulwrenching

WTF?!?

Go Bills!

But, he does drive an $ 80k BMW.

:unsure: