NFL Fan Rankings

I voted. I put the Pats down near the bottom, but I had to put the Jags last................................because they are.

Me too..been to a few jags games. Not only are the seats empty, but the fans are very uneducated in the art of american football.

I went-

1. Buffalo

2. Green Bay

3. KC

4. Pittsburgh

5. Cleveland

6. Minnesota

7. Philly

8. Chicago

9. Oakland

10. Dallas

11. Washington

12. New England

13. NY Jets

14. NY Giants

15. Detroit

16. Cincy

17. Tampa Bay

18. San Diego

19. Denver

20. Seattle

21. Indy

22. Tennessee

23. Baltimore

24. New Orleans

25. San Fran

26. Arizona

27. Houston

28. Atlanta

29. St. Louis

30. Miami

31. Carolina

32. Jacksonville

1.KC

2.Pitt

3.Denver

4.Buffalo

Obviously you haven't been to a Broncos game since they tore down Mile High. 10,000 no shows at the Bills game last year in a game where all they had to do was win and they won the AFC West. Of the stadiums I've been to, they have one of the weakest, most wine and cheese tailgate scenes I've ever seen. They are average to below average fans at best and any real Broncos fan will tell you the same thing. Sorry for the rant, I live here.

1.KC

2.Pitt

3.Denver

4.Buffalo

Why any self-respecting Bills fan would list his own group of fans 4th, is beyond me. KC fans are loud, but didn't seem to be as hardcore as most Bills fans that I've been around. Denver, what "Metzelaars Lives" wrote, and Pittsburgh, well they maybe great fans, but they rank behind the Bills on my list.

Your Picks

1 Buffalo Bills

2 Green Bay Packers

3 Kansas City Chiefs

4 Pittsburgh Steelers

5 Cleveland Browns

6 Philadelphia Eagles

7 Denver Broncos

8 Chicago Bears

9 New York Giants

10 Seattle Seahawks

11 Baltimore Ravens

12 Washington Redskins

13 New Orleans Saints

14 Oakland Raiders

15 New York Jets

16 Minnesota Vikings

17 Detroit Lions

18 Cincinnati Bengals

19 Tampa Bay Buccaneers

20 San Diego Chargers

21 San Francisco 49ers

22 New England Patriots

23 Houston Texans

24 Tennessee Titans

25 Carolina Panthers

26 Dallas Cowboys

27 Indianapolis Colts

28 Miami Dolphins

29 Arizona Cardinals

30 St. Louis Rams

31 Atlanta Falcons

32 Jacksonville Jaguars

Why any self-respecting Bills fan would list his own group of fans 4th, is beyond me. KC fans are loud, but didn't seem to be as hardcore as most Bills fans that I've been around. Denver, what "Metzelaars Lives" wrote, and Pittsburgh, well they maybe great fans, but they rank behind the Bills on my list.

I agree, I say the first Drunk that sees him at a Bills game................................THROW UP ON "Metzelaars Lives".

I think any Bills fan who would list his own group of fans 4th....-well there are no words to describe the kind of scumbarg who would do such a thing.