I'm I the only one who doesn't want Pisa Tinoisamoa

The Rams cut him, they didn't have a good defense at all last year, we actually ran all over them and were able to give Edwards protection against there rush. He's undersized, I'm tried of undersized guys with "high motors". Would you want Paris Lenon because he led his team in tackles. I honestly didn't much about Piso until he got released and Bills wanted to get him. I'm most likely wrong but it seems there were better LBs we should of signed and better LBs that are still unsigned.

The Rams cut him, they didn't have a good defense at all last year, we actually ran all over them and were able to give Edwards protection against there rush. He's undersized, I'm tried of undersized guys with "high motors". Would you want Paris Lenon because he led his team in tackles. I honestly didn't much about Piso until he got released and Bills wanted to get him. I'm most likely wrong but it seems there were better LBs we should of signed and better LBs that are still unsigned.

While I get the concern its not like there is anyone better left in free agency ( maybe Derrick Brooks but he might be done or retire ). Pisa is young and can play at a higher weight and is certainly an upgrade over what we have at a seizable margin. Pisa does come with concerns like his health issues and the fact that he got released from a bad team but I think the Juice is worth the squeeze

So, by your logic, you wouldn't want Lofa Tatupu, LeRoy Hill, Patrick Kerney, Thomas Howard, Kirk Morrison, Chris Long, Stephen Cooper, Eric Weddle, Jamal Williams, Luis Castillo, or Derrick Johnson, right?

Since--you know--the Bills ran all over each of their teams' defenses.

Faulty logic my friend, faulty logic.

He had 9 solo tackles against the Bills in 2008. I can not believe people still use the logic of "bad team = bad player". The guy can play...period. Fast, small, undersized...whatever! Watch him play more than one game and he's easy to like. The Patriots and Bears would love to have him...2 of the best defenses in football for the last 5-7 years!

He's 27, disciplined, a team player, 100 plus tackles and has played in the Bucs cover 2 his whole career.

Sign him...don't let him leave Buffalo without a contract.

Am I the only one who doesn't want Pisa Tinoisamoa?

looks that way...

"The Buffalo Bills are bringing in linebacker Pisa Tinoisamoa for an interview Wednesday, and a source familiar with the trip believes the tackling machine is particularly excited about the opportunity.

Tinoisamoa led the Rams in tackles four of his six seasons. He recorded 135 last year, with three sacks and two forced fumbles."

link

He had 9 solo tackles against the Bills in 2008. I can not believe people still use the logic of "bad team = bad player". The guy can play...period. Fast, small, undersized...whatever! Watch him play more than one game and he's easy to like. The Patriots and Bears would love to have him...2 of the best defenses in football for the last 5-7 years!

He's 27, disciplined, a team player, 100 plus tackles and has played in the Bucs cover 2 his whole career.

Sign him...don't let him leave Buffalo without a contract.

its not bad team=bad player...thats not the logic at all.

its when a bad team CUTS a supposed good player that raises the eye brows. i dont want to hear system this, or system that...really good players can play any system, period.

i am all for signing him. but im not expecting a championship or a jump to Top Ten D bc of this guy. if he was a difference maker, he would not have been cut; the rams would have found a way to use him.

thats all. no rain on anyones parade. he is an slightly aboveaverage olb.

Only thing i wanna say is why pick him up when he would ride the bench most of the time

How i see it he starts but how many times did we have 3 lb out there???

It will be mainly Poz and Mitch out there and there was a statistic of about 30% of the plays he would be out there.

its not bad team=bad player...thats not the logic at all.

its when a bad team CUTS a supposed good player that raises the eye brows. i dont want to hear system this, or system that...really good players can play any system, period.

i am all for signing him. but im not expecting a championship or a jump to Top Ten D bc of this guy. if he was a difference maker, he would not have been cut; the rams would have found a way to use him.

thats all. no rain on anyones parade. he is an slightly aboveaverage olb.

Oakland had the #29 ranked rushing defense the year they signed Sam Adams.

Then he came to Buffalo and boosted the Bills' run D to top 5 in the NFL.

The system does matter.

So, by your logic, you wouldn't want Lofa Tatupu, LeRoy Hill, Patrick Kerney, Thomas Howard, Kirk Morrison, Chris Long, Stephen Cooper, Eric Weddle, Jamal Williams, Luis Castillo, or Derrick Johnson, right?

Since--you know--the Bills ran all over each of their teams' defenses.

Faulty logic my friend, faulty logic.

We also ran for 140+ in the second Pats* game last year, so I wouldn't want Richard Seymour or Ty Warren, either.

I honestly didn't much about Piso

We should force people to pass a minimum literacy test before they're allowed to start a thread. If you have trouble compiling sentences, post all you want in other threads, but I really can't stand reading "I'm I the only one...". The hell is that? Not to mention the errors made in your message. Seriously people, I don't care if you have trouble with english, but use a spell check or edit it so you don't look like a damn fool.

so its like replacing a 88 oldsmobile with a 97 neon, i guess that's an upgrade

Until there's a better option than Pisa, that's a good way to improve the team. If someone better becomes available later on, fine--he'd would be quality depth and a ST ace.

A good pickup for reasonable money...sounds like a Pats kind of move to me.

Oakland had the #29 ranked rushing defense the year they signed Sam Adams.

Then he came to Buffalo and boosted the Bills' run D to top 5 in the NFL.

The system does matter.

THE RAIDERS? YOU ARE COMING BACK WITH THE RAIDERS? Thats not an issue of schematic systems. That is an issue of system in place from the Front Office. Randy Moss anyone?

PS- :lol:

I never heard of him,but if they sighn him I don't think it would be a bad thing a little competion never hurts .

If you don't want him then you don't know anything about football.. watch some games other than Bills games. I watched this guy play every week unfortuntately because I live in St. Louis. He is great in coverage and can tackle about 10 times better than Ellison. However I may give pass coverage skills nod to Ellison.