What is it they say...you have no where to go but....

down! Damn - what an accomplishment. Pay the man. Pay him well. --->"below 400 lbs" !! :rolleyes::lol:

From kffl.com:

Redskins | M. Williams feels he can start at right tackle

Tue, 05 May 2009 09:35:54 -0700

Zach Berman, of The Washington Post, reports Washington Redskins OT Mike D. Williams is confident he will be a candidate to start at right tackle for the team, assuming he can manage his weight. Williams has already lost 55 pounds and has worked himself below 400 pounds.

Mike's weight was a big problem in Buffalo, but I never thought it was his main problem.

Laziness...lack of technique...no desire to get better...thats what killed Mike Williams' career.

Humm. I'd better not say that description reminds me of someone in the WNY fourth estate, or Mr. Wawrow will be on my case... :rolleyes:

down! Damn - what an accomplishment. Pay the man. Pay him well. --->"below 400 lbs" !! :rolleyes::lol:

From kffl.com:

Redskins | M. Williams feels he can start at right tackle

Tue, 05 May 2009 09:35:54 -0700

Zach Berman, of The Washington Post, reports Washington Redskins OT Mike D. Williams is confident he will be a candidate to start at right tackle for the team, assuming he can manage his weight. Williams has already lost 55 pounds and has worked himself below 400 pounds.

below 400 now that he has lost 55 lbs??? sheesh...skin and bones

Mike Williams lost 55 pounds? That's like throwing a deck chair off the Queen Mary.

Dude's still a big fat tub of goo.

LMAO ...I almost pissed myself reading that... :D:):lol:

Great Analogy Senator :rolleyes:

Bartender send Mr Kennedy a drink :lol:

:o

Don't call him lazy. It takes hard work to weigh 400 pounds. I mean, how does that even happen? How is that possible? Even if you sit on your azz all day, how is it possible to weigh 400 pounds? And a professional athlete, no less. Sure, he's got a big frame, but Jesus.

M. Williams should try becoming Ted Washington part two, he just cant keep the weight down, and you cant move at that weight, so T is out of the question. He could become a human boulder however...

M. Williams should try becoming Ted Washington part two, he just cant keep the weight down, and you cant move at that weight, so T is out of the question. He could become a human boulder however...

But Ted had a pretty good step and a great hustle and push in Buffalo... then a huff and a puff or too, but a great push. Williams it seems can barely push a plate aside.

But Ted had a pretty good step and a great hustle and push in Buffalo... then a huff and a puff or too, but a great push. Williams it seems can barely push a plate aside.

Hide a PB&J in the QBs helmat ala Little Giants and he will get there