Everyone remember what the Dolphins did last year

Ok - but the subject being discussed here is a rapid-fire, no-huddle offense.

Is it too much to ask Walker to get in shape? If he can't then maybe D. Bell is our guy. Desperate times call for desperate measures. This team has not good, but great skill talent and the no huddle just might be the ticket to much bigger things for our team. The Bills have a big advantage playing the Pats in the first game with Belichick having no film on the 2009 version. If the Bills choose to not change anything then they will no doubt lose that game, but if they do something completely different like the Dolphins did last year then they indeed have a shot. You need not worry because Dick Jauron doesn't have the balls to do what the Dolphins did last year. Getting your popcorn ready to watch paint dry Part IV.

Is it too much to ask Walker to get in shape? If he can't then maybe D. Bell is our guy. Desperate times call for desperate measures. This team has not good, but great skill talent and the no huddle just might be the ticket to much bigger things for our team. The Bills have a big advantage playing the Pats in the first game with Belichick having no film on the 2009 version. If the Bills choose to not change anything then they will no doubt lose that game, but if they do something completely different like the Dolphins did last year then they indeed have a shot. You need not worry because Dick Jauron doesn't have the balls to do what the Dolphins did last year. Getting your popcorn ready to watch paint dry Part IV.

When, exactly, did Walker show up, "fat, slow, and out of shape." I believe you're confusing Langston with Peters.

When, exactly, did Walker show up, "fat, slow, and out of shape." I believe you're confusing Langston with Peters.

I'm not saying he would or ever did show up out of shape. I was merely trying to argue with someone who thought he was too fat a load to handle the fast-paced no huddle offense. That if his size were ever an issue, that it shouldn't be the determining factor of whether or not to go no huddle.

Maybe they can have some luck with their throw back jerseys

The Buffalo Bills will wear throwback 1960s uniforms four times in the 2009 season.

This season marks the 50th season for the eight original American Football League teams. As part of the celebration, the eight original AFL teams will wear historic uniforms during 16 "Legacy Games."

The Bills are involved in four of them. They are:

Sept. 14 at New England for the season opener on Monday Night Football.

Nov. 29 vs. Miami at home in a 1 p.m. CBS game.

the other 2 are V Tenny in preseason and reg season.

Does Tenny have a throw back jersey?

Lets have McCargo, "fall" into Bradys leg, ala Woolfork, see what their fans have to say about it!

i love that idea.. dirty or not

many are the nights i have dreamed of seeing Brady crumbling like a stale pancake under an onslaught of Bills passrushers

I guess BB and the NE Patriots have never seen the hurry up no huddle offense before? Have they not used it before?

Since DJ discussed it already they might prepare for it for Monday night. Remember that it was the 3 game of the season and Miami unveiled the wildcat formations and totally confused the NE team. When they did the same thing later in the season in Miami the Pats crushed them.

With 2 rookie Guards, a new Center, and a former RT playing LT?

Umm...there could be no better way to mitigate any advantage the Pats line has due to experience than by wearing their experienced asses out...no system could possibly be better suited to a young offensive line who's greatest advantage is their youthful energy...it is a fantastic idea.