Nasty Dallas weather

Rain, hail, wind you name it today. The roof on the Cowboy's practice bubble has collapsed and reports that several are 'trapped' inside. This took place during a rookie practice. I'll link when one is available.

Hate the C-boys, but hope all are ok.

Update...

Team reports all team personnel...players & coaches are accounted for. At least 1 player taken out on a stretcher.

Others may be trapped inside.

Edited by Beerball

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yikes. Just saw Jerry Jones on the Derby coverage talking about it.

Don't see any link yet.

Just saw some 'raw' video from local channel 11 which I'm sure will be posted before long. Player and others hugging pillars, others searching under debris.

A 5,000 pound steel beam landed on Tony Romo

He was pronounced dead at the scene

with further investigation and autopsy...

The death was a result of Swine Flu

:thumbsup:

Adam, you're on a real streak now. But not a good one. You accuse one person of being someone else (another troll) and now you joke about someone's death? Your little Reggie Corner joke a couple months back (posting false rumors) wasn't funny either. Please grow up and/or go back to comedy school.

Adam, you're on a real streak now. But not a good one. You accuse one person of being someone else (another troll) and now you joke about someone's death? Your little Reggie Corner joke a couple months back (posting false rumors) wasn't funny either. Please grow up and/or go back to comedy school.

1. For the troll comment - It's the same trolling bull that everyone knows in every post. Is it a bad thing that I think they are the same person? I even posted the wallbash emoticon!!!

2. Everyone knows Romo didn't pass away from swine flu...c'mon!

3. I accept the Corner joke.

As a mod (you) - I understand. I am sorry.

1. For the troll comment - It's the same trolling bull that everyone knows in every post. Is it a bad thing that I think they are the same person? I even posted the wallbash emoticon!!!

2. Everyone knows Romo didn't pass away from swine flu...c'mon!

3. I accept the Corner joke.

As a mod (you) - I understand. I am sorry.

Sorry to be the heavy Drizz, bad morning I guess.

A 5,000 pound steel beam landed on Tony Romo

He was pronounced dead at the scene

with further investigation and autopsy...

The death was a result of Swine Flu

:unsure:

:thumbsup:

Thanks man.