''I think this has to do with her boobs''

<cincy>

Get that trollop off of my lawn!!!

</cincy>

:thumbsup:

Not so fast.

It would give the dogs being walked by, by their non-respectful owners, something else to urinate on besides my lawn, corner garden, and trees.

I've pretty much won the feces battle, though. A combination of repellent capsaicin spray and diazinon-like pesticide around the lawn periphery and on the planting strip is effective. The occasional plop is dealt with as usual - scooped up and placed in the middle of the sidewalk...does send the desired message.

What a civil society it would be, if 40 years ago, a bunch of Age of Aquarius self-serving nipsh*ts didn't wring their hands and sob over a man's urban fencing.

:thumbsup:

Do we know if the restuarant has picnic tables for customers? If so, are these tables in viewing distance of Barbe? I wonder if this guy is far enough away from a school.

You raise key points.

Yesterday, I stopped into a local convenience store, and this poor schmuck was busy re-loading his 3 kids into his van and strapping them into their state-mandated kiddie cocoons, because it's a crime here, to walk 15 feet into a store and leave the darling whelp in the vehicle for one second...

• 2 months later...