LB Elimimian to the Bills!

This guy had a great college career. He is hands down better than Ellison. I know he went undrafted but its because hes undersized. He is a tackling machine and is the career all time leader at Hawaii. I really think he had a chip on his shoulder for not getting drafted and invited to the combine. Hes legit and Buffalo is great to pick him up

Been a loyal Bills Fan my entire life growing up in NFLless Hawaii as my father and his family are from the Buffalo area, as the Bills have never had a University of Hawaii alum, I hope that Elimimian is the first as this guy has really been the real deal in college, not sure if he'll project to NFL standards, but the Bills just got UH's best defensive player a real tackling machine that is an upgrade over Ellison...Good Luck Solomon!

Howzit brah? I followed Hawaii when I was spending a lot of time there. Not so much the last 2 years. Would be cool if he could make it! Can't wait to get back to HI!

This guy had a great college career. He is hands down better than Ellison. I know he went undrafted but its because hes undersized. He is a tackling machine and is the career all time leader at Hawaii. I really think he had a chip on his shoulder for not getting drafted and invited to the combine. Hes legit and Buffalo is great to pick him up

http://hawaiiathletics.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=2365

Here are his stats. Pretty impressive. He has a nose for the ball. Hoprfully, it works out.

Howzit brah? I followed Hawaii when I was spending a lot of time there. Not so much the last 2 years. Would be cool if he could make it! Can't wait to get back to HI!

Watching this guy first hand....This guy is a tackling machine, a little undersized in the passing game but a hug upgarde over Ellison in the run game, so with him and Nick Harris, I think they could form a great duo at LB. WE had 3 players selected this year in the draft, and in my eyes Elimimian was the best player we had to offer the NFL...

Been a loyal Bills Fan my entire life growing up in NFLless Hawaii as my father and his family are from the Buffalo area, as the Bills have never had a University of Hawaii alum, I hope that Elimimian is the first as this guy has really been the real deal in college, not sure if he'll project to NFL standards, but the Bills just got UH's best defensive player a real tackling machine that is an upgrade over Ellison...Good Luck Solomon!

I hope he can play brah

The Bills do manage to sign some interesting rookie free agents every post draft April. This guy has to be a tackling machine, or at least a special teams maniac to have a chance to make it though. Don't forget about the rookie LB Bowen from last year that sat out all of '08 on IR. He'll be back, and the Bills had high hopes that he could add some muscle to Ellison's position until he got injured.

I wish him well, if he is as good as you say he is, I hope the coaches give him a chance to prove it.

does he need a brah or something??..whats going on :lol:

Obviously native Hawaiians use the term "brah" as in: "bro." Either that, or the posters on this thread really loved that insane character who played Adam Sandler's buddy in "50 First Dates." :lol:

There aren't many things better than watching football in hawaii. Went to the big island last year and loved it. Add football to the mix and I wouldn't have left.

Hawaii Native...Bills Loyalist....and yes Ive watched this guy terrorize the WAC over the past couple of years, yes its the WAC, but let me tell you he is an upgrade over Ellison and should contribute somewhere if not at least in Special Teams...

Watching this guy first hand....This guy is a tackling machine, a little undersized in the passing game but a hug upgarde over Ellison in the run game, so with him and Nick Harris, I think they could form a great duo at LB. WE had 3 players selected this year in the draft, and in my eyes Elimimian was the best player we had to offer the NFL...

I wonder how many teams contacted him for a contract. It seems Buffalo would be a huge difference in weather for the guy.