I always defend WGR...

ans4e64

How Hillary Clinton of you. So, instead of focusing on what Schopp the retard said, you focus on what a poster incorrectly said? I don't care about what the poster said that was wrong, and that's not the friggin point, or the question at hand.

The point is: Schopp is complaining about doing his job, whining about "having" to talk about the Bills, and I am saying "Fine, then take your "offers" and go someplace where you don't have to. Period

Hysterical that I have to disclaim the "taken out of context" thing to keep you from doing it. I thought that would come in handy...

He was explaining that he liked to talk about baseball and hockey more, or, he was explaining why he liked NFL Network more than ESPN and that led into talking about the draft in general, the NFL in general. (And we all get the Direct TV plug)

I don't know. Is your retarded brother, the guy who was supposed to answer the questions, in the room there with you or is it activity time? He said that he can't answer my questions because he is wasting too much time denying that Schopp said that the only reason he talks about the Bills is because he has to.

At one point I actually thought there was potential for an intelligent conversation with you but I guess I was wrong. Sorry to have wasted your time. You can go to bed content that you won. The search goes on for intelligent Bills talk.

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At one point I actually thought there was potential for an intelligent conversation with you but I guess I was wrong. Sorry to have wasted your time. You can go to bed content that you won. The search goes on for intelligent Bills talk.

so Mike, what made you pick the name Preston Ridlehuber? Another way to prove you are so much smarter than the average Bills fan?

:rolleyes:;)

Was that the point before, or after, you decided that the "what Mike:) are you talking about" question was too difficult to answer?

Let's see:

You don't answer my simple questions, you try to deny something that all of us clearly heard, you tell me that you can't answer 3rd grade questions because they are 3rd grade questions, you ask me to provide context around Schopp's quote which you then don't acknowledge it when I do, and, of course...

you spend three hours talking about wasting time. Hysterical.

I don't know, I always thought Grand Island was pretty close to Buffalo. :rolleyes:

And he went to St John Fisher and had a job w/ the D&C and then one of the Ra-cha-cha stations before going to WNSA. I doubt he hates the area.

It'd be interesting to hear his actual statement in context. He's definitely not a huge football fan, but that sounds a little over the top for even him. (And I rarely if ever defend the guy.)

Schopp = the high school kid who always wanted to play sports, but was so unathletic, he never got in the game, and when he did, the starters all yelled at him to get off the field because he was embarrassing them. He now thinks he is better than all the guys who played sports because he can talk about sports all day and they can't. So he gets his revenge by having this superiority complex about himself, even though his opinions don't make much sense most of the time...

Perhaps he should go back to collecting cards and leave the sports talk to people who actually have an idea of what they are talking about.

You guys need to settle this privately, agree to meet somewhere and throw hands.

??? All I did was ask questions and this guy is either not answering them or trying to deny something we all heard.

What started out as me simply trying to figure where this guy is coming from turned into him denying something I heard with my own ears, and then into me trying to figure out if he's a WGR tool or wanna-be WGR tool, or just...nuts.

The worst is I'm not sure if he actually believes his own BS, or if he's a WGR hack. But if its the first one then...yikes. The only way I go near this guy is with a taser and the proper mental health employees.

Its semantics. The Canuck players know that Luongo is their captain and leader although he cannot have the same responsibilities as a regular on ice captain. In essence that is all Mike was suggesting Hasek was. Vancouver was just a little more progressive in their thinking then the average NHL team.

Also, I am pretty sure, but admit I may be wrong, that the NHL does recognize Luongo as the captain.

Sorry Mike, you are wrong. The NHL doesn't. 3 Canucks wear A's during their games: Kesler, Mitchell, and Ohlund. If the NHL recognized Luongo as the Captain (which they can't because it is against the rules), then they could only have 2 of the 3 A's wear the A's.

Schopp = the high school kid who always wanted to play sports, but was so unathletic, he never got in the game, and when he did, the starters all yelled at him to get off the field because he was embarrassing them. He now thinks he is better than all the guys who played sports because he can talk about sports all day and they can't. So he gets his revenge by having this superiority complex about himself, even though his opinions don't make much sense most of the time...

Perhaps he should go back to collecting cards and leave the sports talk to people who actually have an idea of what they are talking about.

That is definitely the way he comes across on-the-air.

Just calling out a ridiculous post. Whenever anybody qualifies a post or a phone call for that matter with "I usually defend this" or "I've always been a fan of but" you know where its heading. We have now spent how much time discussing a statement which obviously never occurred.

How would you know it never occurred if you weren't listening to the show? Seems pretty presumptuous to me...

I was listening off and on today and didn't hear this part of the show, but how would you know it "obviously" never occurred unless you were listening to it?

How would you know it never occurred if you weren't listening to the show? Seems pretty presumptuous to me...

I was listening off and on today and didn't hear this part of the show, but how would you know it "obviously" never occurred unless you were listening to it?

Hey get in line! He's still got 5 other questions to answer before he gets to yours.

??? All I did was ask questions and this guy is either not answering them or trying to deny something we all heard.

What started out as me simply trying to figure where this guy is coming from turned into him denying something I heard with my own ears, and then into me trying to figure out if he's a WGR tool or wanna-be WGR tool, or just...nuts.

The worst is I'm not sure if he actually believes his own BS, or if he's a WGR hack. But if its the first one then...yikes. The only way I go near this guy is with a taser and the proper mental health employees.

Hopefully its not Cory Griswald...he is worse than Schopp to me, and is an insta-turn the station from WGR...that being said I am not sure if he is even with them anymore because I haven't heard his name mentioned in a while...if they got rid of him that was a great move because he was extremely annoying and said some of the dumbest things on air that I ever heard...

If he was on the Jim Rome show he would have gotten the manual buzzer and Rome would have then spent the next 5 minutes talking about why he got run...

Hey get in line! He's still got 5 other questions to answer before he gets to yours.

I think its pretty obvious this tool either is clueless or is intentionally attempting to draw attention away from the questions by carrying on a failing crusade against what was or wasn't said although he doesn't make any mention that he knows for sure...

Your conversation basically was to argue irrelevant points instead of answering a question you obviously know is true but don't want to admit, so you discredit the points being made by attacking the basis for making the points. Very political of you---perhaps you should run for Erie County executive or one of the state legislators... you could then get paid to circle around the actual questions without answering any of them, but attack the basis for asking the question in the first place.

"I could care less what happens on Sundays or how the Bills do, I moved here, this is just a job. The only reason I follow them is because it is my job to talk about them.

You said Schopp said the above line in your original post.

In post 34 you said

He said, "I didn't grow up here rooting for the Bills."

Which is the truth?

There are 3 parts to what was said:

1) Caring less about what happens on Sundays or with the Bills

2) Where Schopp is from

3) That Schopp talks about the Bills because he is paid to and he doesn't like them at all.

Funny you chose to ignore points 1 and 3, which are obviously the points the original poster is taking offense to and choose to focus on the completely irrelevant point of 2, which is where Schopp is from. Who cares? The original poster really isn't too concerned with where Schopp is from I am pretty sure...