Rate Russ Brandon Here...

I give him an B on paper and a C based on last years picks... Can get better if Hardy, Johnson, McKelvin and Corner from last year and 3 Players from this year make the team and perform well..

Not bad for a rookie GM

He did get us TO, Hangartner, Rhodes and a couple other special teams guys.

I think overall the guy is doing a pretty good job.

Just my opinion... :worthy:

I give him an B on paper and a C based on last years picks... Can get better if Hardy, Johnson, McKelvin and Corner from last year and 3 Players from this year make the team and perform well..

Not bad for a rookie GM

I say that he may have done a better job in his first two years than Levy did in his first two...time will tell.

I say that he may have done a better job in his first two years than Levy did in his first two...time will tell.

Levy brought in Jauron. That pretty much negated anything positive that he may have done - and there wasn't a whole hell of a lot of that.

Not bad for a rookie GM

we don't have enough info to rate much of anything beyond making a bunch of uninformed hunches. the only "rating" is wins and losses. i'll believe he did a good job when we're back in the playoffs.

Tremendous job in his first two years. What I like the most is he understands the signicance of the trenches which we have as organization lacked. This is why we have had the continued playoff drougth. I think in 4 years , GM of the year...

The only negative I would rate him is for his handling of the Jason Peters situation. Last year he should have pulled up Peters and his Agent and asked them to shut up and play and promise to work with them and provide a contract extension. If you had made Peters be wanted by the Bills, may be they could have given him the highest paid LT contract last year. But I think is a moot point now.

The only negative I would rate him is for his handling of the Jason Peters situation. Last year he should have pulled up Peters and his Agent and asked them to shut up and play and promise to work with them and provide a contract extension. If you had made Peters be wanted by the Bills, may be they could have given him the highest paid LT contract last year. But I think is a moot point now.

I think he did tell the Peters camp just that. Then Peters make the probowl (popularity contest) and felt he was worth more than he really is.

I think Russ handled it perfectly. We now have 2 OL-men to take Peters place at a significant savings (10M a year)

Not bad for a rookie GM

I would say a B so far. Reconstructing the fat soft O line and getting a passrusher are major accomplishments this year.

Not bad for a rookie GM

Rate Tom Modrak. Brandon I'm confident picks solely on Modrak's recommendations.