So let me get this straight....

ICE

Hey Ice...I'm still waiting for you tell me how you would improve the economy better than it is improving right now. You guarandamnteed you could do it. I'm curious what your approach would be.

103155[/snapback]

Did you read the whole thread? Apparently, since he can guarandamntee he can do it, I'm supposed to explain how I would do it, even though I made no such claim... :D

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I never said I didn't care that you served...I said that driving an Abrams doesn't make you the military genius you think you are.  I know some military geniuses.  You ain't one of them.  In fact, you might be one of the dumbest ex-military people I've ever heard.

And again...I'm not answering a question because you ignоrantly and stupidly shot your mouth off.  Answer your own question...you're the one that said you could fix every problem in the country, not me.

I will, of course, not dwell on the irony that you follow up your rant about me being a geographical elitist with your geographically elitist rant against TexASS.  You're a real piece of work, you know...

103086[/snapback]

You're not answering because you don't have an answer. But instead insult a persons Heritage, or local in the US. As for being an 'elietist' Not an east coaster so I can't be that.

BTW....again look at your entire post. An attack instead of an answer or even conversation.

Did you read the whole thread?  Apparently, since he can guarandamntee he can do it, I'm supposed to explain how I would do it, even though I made no such claim...  :D

103163[/snapback]

Yeah, I caught that. And yet, here we are...still waiting for him to explain how he'd do it.

You're not answering because you don't have an answer. But instead insult a persons Heritage, or local in the US.  As for being an 'elietist'  Not an east coaster so I can't be that.

BTW....again look at your entire post. An attack instead of an answer or even conversation.

103172[/snapback]

I never said I had an answer...you did, you friggin' caber-tossing skirt-wearing loon. I merely pointed out that a man who can't manage his own life but "guarandamntees" to be able to completely fix every problem in the country but can't explain how is a grade-A certified moron.

Your the one that claimed to have an answer to your question, not me. Answer it yourself...

I think his explanation is "I have a plan."

103183[/snapback]

It must be because I STILL haven't heard how he plans to fix the economy. I don't need him to explain how he would fix EVERYTHING. I just want to hear his economic plan. That's all. He said he could fix it. I'm just wondering how.

C'mon, ICE. Even BF took a shot at defending his claim. Surely you can do it. Just explain what you said you could explain.

It must be because I STILL haven't heard how he plans to fix the economy. I don't need him to explain how he would fix EVERYTHING. I  just want to hear his economic plan. That's all. He said he could fix it. I'm just wondering how.

C'mon, ICE. Even BF took a shot at defending his claim. Surely you can do it. Just explain what you said you could explain.

103187[/snapback]

He can't while he's stuck in this fit of apoplexy waiting for me to answer the question I never claimed I could answer.

It must be because I STILL haven't heard how he plans to fix the economy. I don't need him to explain how he would fix EVERYTHING. I  just want to hear his economic plan. That's all. He said he could fix it. I'm just wondering how.

103187[/snapback]

Why?

That is like saying EII, I am gonna cut your job but, you have to train your replacement.

Vindictive, your damn tootin' it is.

Let them figure it out for themselves!

You can throw this whole "We're all Americans BS out the window."

I am from Buffalo, I feed on chaos! :D:blink::huh:

Why?

That is like saying EII, I am gonna cut your job but, you have to train your replacement.

Vindictive, your damn tootin' it is.

Let them figure it out for themselves!

You can throw this whole "We're all Americans BS out the window."

I am from Buffalo, I feed on chaos!  :D  :blink:  :huh:

103200[/snapback]

What the hell does this have to do with Paco's post?

What the hell does this have to do with Paco's post?

103214[/snapback]

Probably nothing if I misread or misinterpreted it. After, I posted it, I went back and read the back and forth with Ice.

It does open another debate though.

I did go back and catch the whole thread... He (Paco) was talking about KERRY'S plan right?

Anyway... I heard Rush yesterday mumbling something on how Kerry should offer his plan to Bush... I was just elaborating on it.

My apologies for not staying on thread.

:D

I never said I had an answer...you did, you friggin' caber-tossing skirt-wearing loon.  I merely pointed out that a man who can't manage his own life but "guarandamntees" to be able to completely fix every problem in the country but can't explain how is a grade-A certified moron.

Your the one that claimed to have an answer to your question, not me.  Answer it yourself...

103179[/snapback]

Again swipes at my Heritage. I should expect no less.

Probably nothing if I misread or misinterpreted it.  After, I posted it, I went back and read the back and forth with Ice.

It does open another debate though.

I did go back and catch the whole thread... He (Paco) was talking about KERRY'S plan right?

Anyway... I heard Rush yesterday mumbling something on how Kerry should offer his plan to Bush... I was just elaborating on it.

My apologies for not staying on thread.

:D

103225[/snapback]

I don't care if you stay on thread, it's just that your post made absolutely no sense to the quoted post you used in your post.

Again swipes at my Heritage.  I should expect no less.

103226[/snapback]

Looky there, tapdancing around the question. I thought you were the big man who didn't worry about political correctness? Now, since you've been exposed as a FRAUD, yet AGAIN, you toss THAT card on the table?

ANSWER THE GODDAMN QUESTION.

I don't care if you stay on thread, it's just that your post made absolutely no sense to the quoted post you used in your post.

103233[/snapback]

Come on Ken, I said I misread his intentions!

Paco wrote:

It must be because I STILL haven't heard how he plans to fix the economy. I don't need him to explain how he would fix EVERYTHING. I just want to hear his economic plan. That's all. He said he could fix it. I'm just wondering how.

C'mon, ICE. Even BF took a shot at defending his claim. Surely you can do it. Just explain what you said you could explain

When Paco above wrote HE... I thought he meant KERRY...

The second paragraph got me to rethink after I posted.

Again sorry... I guess I am a little combative? :D:blink:

Shame is, Seattle is a nice town too. Very nice. But keep your mouth shut. They are not rude, but if you voice a thought, you confuse them unless it's a Democrat soundbite they've already heard.

102436[/snapback]

They drive waaay too slow for my liking up there.

Again swipes at my Heritage.  I should expect no less.

103226[/snapback]

Again, backing away from your stevestojan statement with a clumsy attempt at deflecting the attentiion to me. And I'm still waiting on your grand scheme to implement everything you gurarndamnteed you could do, ya pansy...

Simply clueless :D  Again, Thank God your man lost.

101114[/snapback]

Well if the post-election analyses are correct you are the clueless one. When asked, people voted for Bush NOT on terror, the war, the economy or healthcare. It was on "values", whatever that is.

Unless Bush is going to lob gold bullion and bricks of bills on the terrorists, throwing money at the problem won't solve it any more than it's solved the drug problem, the crime problem, or the poverty level. It DOES however play right into OBL's stated objective of driving the country toward bankruptcy. So if Bush does not implement more conservative and responsible fiscal policies, OBL will win without lifting a finger.

I'm sure it's frustrating to you but there are ways to put up a fight other than by force.

What's really interesting is how the people who are purportedly in the MOST danger of terror attacks - on the coasts - voted overwhelmingly for Kerry. So that either proves that terror wasn't their biggest concern OR that they didn't think Bush was capable of handling it. Choose your poison and drink deep.