Tony G sent to Falcons from Chiefs for 2010 pick.

Hello McFly!???? Is Russ sleeping? We have a glaring need at tight end and Tony G gets traded for 2010 pick! Tony G would have been a respected figure in the locker room that Bills need. His leadership and experience would have helped out. I'm not saying it would have solved all our problems but it would have been nice to get TE with his pass catching skills. There are parts to a puzzle and until the management starts to get leaders and winners (starting with the coach) we will always have the same issue with no identity.

We need a coach who knows how to lead, how to coach, and most of all proven. Since Levy we have not had one coach who has proven leadership, only nice guys and losers. Time for the management to step up and show the league that we belong.

Hello McFly!???? Is Russ sleeping? We have a glaring need at tight end and Tony G gets traded for 2010 pick! Tony G would have been a respected figure in the locker room that Bills need. His leadership and experience would have helped out. I'm not saying it would have solved all our problems but it would have been nice to get TE with his pass catching skills. There are parts to a puzzle and until the management starts to get leaders and winners (starting with the coach) we will always have the same issue with no identity.

We need a coach who knows how to lead, how to coach, and most of all proven. Since Levy we have not had one coach who has proven leadership, only nice guys and losers. Time for the management to step up and show the league that we belong.

RMPL! RMPL! RMPL!

You can't get blood from a stone. Tony G. didn't want to play here last year. Why would it be different this year?

:huh:

This bodes well for us. If Pettigrew slips past Philly we WILL take him @ #28 for certain. This will probably give the FO incentive to not take him @ #11 hopefully.

Is Russ sleeping? We have a glaring need at tight end and Tony G gets traded for 2010 pick! Tony G would have been a respected figure in the locker room that Bills need. His leadership and experience would have helped out. I'm not saying it would have solved all our problems but it would have been nice to get TE with his pass catching skills. There are parts to a puzzle and until the management starts to get leaders and winners (starting with the coach) we will always have the same issue with no identity.

Superman, this would be a good time to mention that Atlanta gave up their 2nd round pick for Gonzales, #55 overall. Our 2nd rounder is #42. If hypothetically Gonzales wanted to come here are you saying that you'd like to have traded this pick for him? Or were you more in favor of trading our 3rd and 4th?

:thumbsup:

This bodes well for us. If Pettigrew slips past Philly we WILL take him @ #28 for certain. This will probably give the FO incentive to not take him @ #11 hopefully.

I hope they don't draft a TE with a #1 pick...The bills need to address their OL and DL in the 1st 2 rounds....I hope we get a DE with the #11, a OL with #28 and if Unger or Mack are still on board, I will trade our #2 and #3 for one of them....

That will really make me happy.