A Glass Half Full Post

1) We have a hard schedule and will finish 7-9 at best

2) No way we keep DJ after 4 consecutive 7-9 seasons

3) A lot of teams filled head coaching vacancies this off season and wont be in the market for HC next year

4) Some coaches that will be availible...Cower, Schottinhimer(spelling), Gruden, Billick

I am hoping to see a good HC on the Bills sidelines next season!

Fig,

If your glass is half full, I don't want to read about your half empty glass..

Half full means we'll win the games we should and win a few more we didn't think likely. Frankly, it's possible. Anything is, in today's NFL. Will the Bucs, Saints, Falcons & Panthers ALL be strong again? Not likely. Browns beat us last year. Does that mean they're better than us? Not likely. Will we lose every division game we play? Not Likely.

Fill your glass UP!

Fig,

Half full means we'll win the games we should and win a few more we didn't think likely. Frankly, it's possible. Anything is, in today's NFL. Will the Bucs, Saints, Falcons & Panthers ALL be strong again? Not likely. Browns beat us last year. Does that mean they're better than us? Not likely. Will we lose every division game we play? Not Likely.

Fill your glass UP!

I believe he is only referring to DJ getting fired as the glass half full, maybe "a silver lining" would have been a better title though....

Fig,

Fill your glass UP!

:rolleyes:

Your theory is correct, however the Bills have never hired a high profile coach (except Knox). Saban may have been high profile back in the day - I'm a little too young to know for sure.

That said, if the Bills falter, they may can Jauron (remember he'll still have two years left on his deal), but I wouldn't hold your breath on Cower & Company.

Fig,

Fill your glass UP!

yeah haff full would be something like this.

1. Trent is good for half the season!

2. The offensive line will mesh in the second half of the season.

3. We have two recievers capable of putting up 1000 yards a season

4. we have 3 RBS that are all capable of starting

Then counter it with

1. Too bad he will be injured in the scond half of the season

2. Only if they could have meshed earlier they would be protecting Trent and not Fitz

3. The only problem is the line wont give the QBS time to find them WIDE OPEN

4. We will need it with the blocking not up to par we are sure to lose atleast one to injury as well as suspension.

:rolleyes:

1) We have a hard schedule and will finish 7-9 at best

2) No way we keep DJ after 4 consecutive 7-9 seasons

3) A lot of teams filled head coaching vacancies this off season and wont be in the market for HC next year

4) Some coaches that will be availible...Cower, Schottinhimer(spelling), Gruden, Billick

I am hoping to see a good HC on the Bills sidelines next season!

I am hoping our new HC/OC will be...

Mike Leach