2nd Annual Reddy Freddy Draft Prediction Contest

I know there are other draft prediction threads out there, but last year I offered up a $25 gift card to Amazon.com to anyone who correctly predicted the Bills top 3 selections in the draft. No one hit all three last year, although one person got 2 of 3.

The same prize is on the table for anyone who can do it this year. I'd offer more, but I'm not exactly a rich guy.

This year it figures to be a little easier, since all three picks are likely to be in the top 50. Some basic rules:

1. Simply give me three names (first and last). If the three names you give are the same as the three names of the Bills' first three picks, you win the gift card.

2. If more than one person gets it right, the gift card will go to the person who was the first to post their picks in this thread.

3. Please enter only once. If you need to change your picks, please clearly indicate in the thread that you are forfeiting your previous entry and submitting a new one.

4. Sorry, but no prize for getting 2 of 3, or if one of the three names you give is the fourth or fifth guy the Bills draft.

5. In order to win, the three names you give must be the same as the first three players the Bills draft, regardless of whether they trade up or down in the draft.

I'll start with my projection: Michael Oher, Larry English, Andy Levitre

Good luck to everyone and GO BILLS!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1st pick - multiple sources indicate the Bills are interested, there is no reason for the Bills to fake the interest - Pettigrew

2nd pick - whichever USC linebacker is left - Matthews

3rd Pick - a good lineman should fall to this spot, I'm hoping it's Alex Mack