Predictions:

stevestojan

I don't have a score prediction, but I do expect a really good close game. It's always interesting with those green idiots.

Damn, their run game is clicking. Then again, our run D is stout as stevestojan.

Drew might just get a little confidence back after last week's 2 TD's & no sacks. Then again, he's likely to crumble when the pressure comes.

Gee Skipper, you got a real good point there. Then again, Professor, what you're saying makes pretty good sense too.

Thank you,

Gilligan

I think if the weather is like last weeks game, we win. If it's a nice day weather wise though, we lose. The Jets have a better passing game than us so if they can throw the ball, it doesn't look good for the good guys.

100239[/snapback]

Right now it looks like high of 53, 20% chance of rain, winds about 15 mph.

We'll see!

Jets 16

Bills 23

FINAL

After a solid 3rd quarter drive ending in a McGahee 12 yard TD run the Bills go up 20-16. Willis then takes handoff after handoff in the 4th quarter, fighting for those tough yards and chewing up clock. The Bills power run game is too much for the Jets to handle. Buffalo adds a Lindell 32 yd FG late to seal the deal on a 23-16 Bills victory!

The TOPPS game ball is awarded to the O-Line for a dominant performance in the trenches.