RIP Andia Wilson, girlfriend / mother of Edge James 4 kids

SKOOBY

Edgerrin's been involved in a disagreement with the Arizona Cardinals for the last several months. They cut his playing time and demoted him during the regular season before he resurrected himself during the postseason. After the season he asked to be released so he could be available during early free agency. The Cardinals refused. I hope they do something to really help him out during his time of mourning.

Andia was his childhood sweetheart. Edge is a pretty cool guy. He donated $250,000 to his alma mater, The University of Miami. It's the largest donation to the school by any of its former athletes. He's the road roommate and very close friend of Matt Leinart of all people.

Sorry to hear of his loss. Of all the people...

If you haven't done so yet, you could consider signing up for the HLA registry (Link) and possibly be a bone marrow donor.

I signed up a couple months after my mom died of lung cancer in 1995. I made it to the second level of testing once, but have never been contacted as a possible match.

If you haven't done so yet, you could consider signing up for the HLA registry (Link) and possibly be a bone marrow donor.

I signed up a couple months after my mom died of lung cancer in 1995. I made it to the second level of testing once, but have never been contacted as a possible match.

God Bless You. I think thats great what your doing Sir.

My Mom died of leukemia when I was 21, it really sucked. I feel for the kids and think that James will make sure they have the best of it, he's that kind of person.

My Mom died of leukemia when I was 21, it really sucked. I feel for the kids and think that James will make sure they have the best of it, he'd that kind of person.

I'm very sorry to hear that SKOOBY.

I think you're right. Some people just have to try and overcome more adversity than others and I think Edge will make the best of a tragic situation. Makes me reflect again on how lucky I've been so far.

I signed up a little over 20 years ago, never been called.