I will be purchasing a Bills jersey soon...

JStranger76

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm leaning towards JP or Willis. Evans just hasn't been consistent enough for me, though he will probably end up being a great player. Obviously, JP hasn't even played yet so he is even more unknown. Damn, I don't know what direction to go.

Try ebay first. You can usually score one for less than what the Bills store sells them for.

Just bought a 1965 Jack Kemp home jersey. A Christmas present to myself.  :P

100201[/snapback]

This is the route I went. I just bought myself an authentic Moulds jersey on Ebay for 46 bucks...55 including shipping. And yes, it had tags and I've compared it to an authentic jersey a friend of mine bought from NFL.com and it's the exact same.

I am having the same tough choices. Originally wanted Coy Wire jersey, but his bad play won't keep him around to long. Yesterday I almost bought a McGahee jersey for 49 dollars. It seemed like a great deal, but I figured I'd wait till the weekend. Really want a Losman jersey, but I can't find one in Pittsburgh. I'd go with the future. Either McGahee or Losman.

...i got a Phil Hansen #90 in 1998 and still wear it to the gym (in Oz) as there's this guy who keeps wearing his #22 Smith Cowboys shirt... and i hate it  :D

100613[/snapback]

Too funny Shamrock I wear Collingwood shirt to the gym here

Oh, I think I'm an XL Pasta Joe. I'm 5'11 and 203lbs. I'm in pretty decent shape so it's not all gut weight(35 inch waist). I am still working to get my waist to 33 inches. Does that fit the XL size?

I'm 6'3" 235lbs. and the XL fits fine, you might want to try a large. The XL might go down to your knees.

Thanks Pasta Joe. I was wondering how long the jersey goes down. I'll go with L.

101367[/snapback]

I will second that. If you are 5'11, a L will be good. I am 6'6, and XXL is normally a must, but with my Bills Jerseys, the XL is perfect. Well, except for the Bledsoe one, which seems to burn my skin whenever i put it on... weird..

:w00t: