[Football Pool] Sign up now!!!

SDS

There are two contests - a traditional pick 'em and a survivor pool. Only sign up once, as you will be entered into both pools automatically. DO NOT sign up if you don't plan on playing the entire year, as there are others who will want your spot.

The rules are the same as last year - NO Thursday games and we drop your lowest scoring week. There are some modest bonus points for perfect weeks, OT games, and MNF scores.

Click on "Join" to sign up. Please read the ENTIRE registration instructions as it contains important information. Seriously!!!!

You can start a private or public division by clicking on "Divisions". Owners of private divisions can distribute the password as they see fit. Divisions are just little pools within the larger pool just for fun.

Good luck!

Football Pool Home Page

When trying to select "join", I see nothing but a blank page with selections on the top that all go to other blank pages....  <_<

7570[/snapback]

what browser are you using?

try IE if you have it.

I'm not sure what is going on, but in previous years this thing filled up in a day...

:lol:

7542[/snapback]

I got set up yesterday. I noticed that preseason games are there for picking. Is that so we can get our picks in mid season form?

Will all preseason picks be wiped out prior to week 1?