My Crystal Ball

I have peered into the future with the help of Miss. Cleo and her crystal ball. I have seen the following.

1) The Bills shored up their offensive and defensive lines through the draft.

2) Brandon with bullish offseason moves and a good draft becomes executive of the year in the NFL.

3) The Bills win their first international game in Toronto

4) TO gets 10 touchdowns and allows Lee to garner another 10 giving the Bills their most potent passing attack in 8 Years.

5) Mckelvin, TO, Stroud, Whitner,POZ, Morman, Edwards (as an alternate), and Marshawn make the pro Bowl.

6) The Bills win their first round playoff game against the Titans erasing the Music City Miracle , but lose in round 2 to the Steelers.

7) This year marks the turnaround of our franchise and the beginning of a new era.

8) The bills finally draft a tight end good enough to replace Pete Metzallars as the best Bills TE ever.

I have peered into the future with the help of Miss. Cleo and her crystal ball. I have seen the following.

2) Brandon with bullish offseason moves and a good draft becomes executive of the year in the NFL.

4) TO gets 10 touchdowns and allows Lee to garner another 10 giving the Bills their most potent passing attack in 8 Years.

5) Mckelvin, TO, Stroud, Whitner,POZ, Morman, Edwards (as an alternate), and Marshawn make the pro Bowl.

6) The Bills win their first round playoff game against the Titans erasing the Music City Miracle , but lose in round 2 to the Steelers.

7) This year marks the turnaround of our franchise and the beginning of a new era.

8) The bills finally draft a tight end good enough to replace Pete Metzallars as the best Bills TE ever.

i'm always optimistic, but wow

I hate to tell you but, your crystal ball is severely damaged.

My crystal ball tells me we'll have the first pick in the 2010 draft for which we'll be drafting a QB with. We'll also have a new head coach and a new GM. This season is a "Hank Bullough" special coming right up.

:wallbash: You gotta stay positive man.

My crystal ball tells me we'll have the first pick in the 2010 draft for which we'll be drafting a QB with. We'll also have a new head coach and a new GM. This season is a "Hank Bullough" special coming right up.

what did your crystal ball say about jp losman?

you're special.

Did you have to take the sails out of my wind?

I agree with you though, looking at the schedule and the strength of the AFCE, I think that another 7-9 season is a pipe dream.

Sounds like Coltrane has been hitting the "Night Train" <_<

Did you have to take the sails out of my wind?

I agree with you though, looking at the schedule and the strength of the AFCE, I think that another 7-9 season is a pipe dream.

7-9 is almost a guarantee... any better and i will be happy

that's idiotic. there's no way we're going to be the worst team in football this year. I can't stand overly pessimistic Bills fans

Guest dog14787

If its the same crystal ball Whitner was looking at last season, the ball speaks with a forked tongue. <_<

I have peered into the future with the help of Miss. Cleo and her crystal ball. I have seen the following....

<_<:devil:

You have peered into the future with the help of Cleo and her crystal meth.