I Hate Rogers!!!!

I am from Toronto and hated the idea of the Bills moving here obviously. Anyway, I vowed never to go to a game in TO because of the obsured ticket prices. But when Rogers announced that there would be 11,000 seats that would sell for less than $100 a ticket I said to myself "I might just go this year" Guess what Rogers set the price at? $99.00!!! WHAT A JOKE

I am from Toronto and hated the idea of the Bills moving here obviously. Anyway, I vowed never to go to a game in TO because of the obsured ticket prices. But when Rogers announced that there would be 11,000 seats that would sell for less than $100 a ticket I said to myself "I might just go this year" Guess what Rogers set the price at? $99.00!!! WHAT A JOKE

Obsured? Really? Obsured? Sheesh.

Relax, it's $99 Canadian.

Yea but what a slap in the face! Who lowers ticket prices by $1.00 after they made a huge press announcement that they where cutting ticket prices. The only ones that really came down are the $250 per ticket that no one can afford!

If it's any consolation, $99 is like $79 US. Doesn't sound quite as bad. B-)

PTR

I think this is showing the NFL that Toronto isn't a great market for football. The thing Toronto supposedly has over Buffalo is money. The fact that they are balking at prices that are comparable to a lot of NFL cities proves the demand isn't there as it was thought.

I hated the Toronto thing in the first place but understood why it was being down. Hoever, I think this series is only furthering how much better the NFL is being played in Buffalo. No disrespect to the many good Canadians Bills fans. :thumbsup: