Bills 2009 schedule

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After seeing the schedule I am pissed. NO WAY SHOULD A DIVISON GAME BE PLAYED IN TORONTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why not a NFC game one that doesnt hurt if we are in a playoff hunt since Toronto is more of an away game then a home game :rolleyes::censored::censored::censored::censored:

WTF ??? :censored:

Sort of.. Toronto gets the Thursday Night game. We have a stretch of 5 roadies in 7 games. Our home openers are at 4:00 p.m. One may be seen nationally

5 roadies in 7 games because you are counting starting and ending on road games. All teams have stretches like this. We have no more than 2 games in a row away which is normal.

Only two teams have 3 game road trips - the Giants partly because they share a stadium with Jets - and the Seahawks who have three road trip games in row (Cardinals, Vikings, Rams).

After seeing the schedule I am pissed. NO WAY SHOULD A DIVISON GAME BE PLAYED IN TORONTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why not a NFC game one that doesnt hurt if we are in a playoff hunt since Toronto is more of an away game then a home game :rolleyes::censored::censored::censored::censored:

Because the league promised to help Toronto sell games and douches of New York City are willing to spend the money to fly, pay for over priced tickets and stay over night in Toronto because the local games cost as much or more to get tickets to.

What is the deal with this schedule.

A. Madden does not want to call a Bills game - EVEN if T.O. is on the roster

B. WTF is the deal with another division opponent in Toronto

C. I waited four years for payback to the Bucs. I sat there in 95 degree heat for the Bucs v. Bills game. Why arent they coming to RWS in December???

Some friend of the family you are Roger. You suspend Lynch for 3 games, when other get 1 game for ACTUALLY commiting a crime. And now you strategically handicap the franchise and favor others. Is this because Ralph voted No to your vote???

5 roadies in 7 games because you are counting starting and ending on road games. All teams have stretches like this. We have no more than 2 games in a row away which is normal.

Only two teams have 3 game road trips - the Giants partly because they share a stadium with Jets - and the Seahawks who have three road trip games in row (Cardinals, Vikings, Rams).

Because the league promised to help Toronto sell games and douches of New York City are willing to spend the money to fly, pay for over priced tickets and stay over night in Toronto because the local games cost as much or more to get tickets to.

Last year it was douches of Florida who turned it into a Fins home game. Not enough douches form WNY buying tickets, I guess.

From one of the easiest to 6th hardest (based on the 2008 results)

meh, and look at how we did with the "easiest". teams like Arizona turned out to be not so easy. the strength of schedule is kinda BS. im not really worried about the other teams, im just worried about our franchise