Whos going to the draft?

mrags

Hello everyone,

Its less than 2 weeks away from the draft and Im just trying to find out who else is heading up to NYC. Im heading up there on Friday night and my plane comes in about 8pm (ish). Im thinking it would be a great idea to get a good group of as many as possible to wait in line Friday night, and group up during the draft. If your going and would like to get together to kill time in line on Friday night let me know. Reply on here, or with your contact info in a PM and ill get a hold of you via email or phone.

I'll be here:

NYCBBB's EIGHTH Annual Draft Party will be held on Saturday, April 25th at McFadden's. Like last year, the draft begins at 3pm and McFadden's will run the following specials from 1-8pm:

$35 - All the draft beer you can drink and wings you can eat

$25 - All the Bud/Bud Lite draft you can drink and wings you can eat

$20 - All the pop you can drink and wings you can eat

$1 off all mixed drinks

I'll be here:

NYCBBB's EIGHTH Annual Draft Party will be held on Saturday, April 25th at McFadden's. Like last year, the draft begins at 3pm and McFadden's will run the following specials from 1-8pm:

$1 off all mixed drinks

They would lose money on me. :devil:

I'll be here:

$1 off all mixed drinks

damn that sounds pretty good. I was actually planning on going to the draft with some people from work, but I might just forget that and go to McFaddens.

MarkVadder50

Cash

Billsfans126

I know the 3 of you in the past have said that you may be going. Where are you guys?

I am here, and yes I am going to be at the draft. I'm still waiting for my ticket to arrive. My flight arrives in Long Island at 5:30pm, then I will be taking the train to Penn Station. I've got a couple friends meeting me at Radio City on Friday night. If there is anyway we can meet up before Saturday it would be great. Getting a group together will be a big help.

damn that sounds pretty good. I was actually planning on going to the draft with some people from work, but I might just forget that and go to McFaddens.

We pack the bar with 100+ Bills fans....its a wild afternoon.

I've heard that you're draft party is great. Is Pinto Kenny coming for the party?

We never know, he usually just shows up.

He used to stay at the Draft for the whole first day, now he usually leaves after the first pick and runs over to join us.

I would, seeing as I'm already in NYC, but don't draft tickets usually go for about $800+?

Draft tickets are free, but the seating is "extremely limited," meaning plan to camp out overnight (I believe you can get there as early as 10:00pm the night before. Don't forget, the Draft starts at 4:00pm now :lol::P because that ass-clown Goddell wants better ratings.

I am here, and yes I am going to be at the draft. I'm still waiting for my ticket to arrive.

Ditto. I think the confirmation form for the ticket said that it would be mailed 10 days before the draft, so they should arrive soon.

My flight arrives in Long Island at 5:30pm, then I will be taking the train to Penn Station. I've got a couple friends meeting me at Radio City on Friday night. If there is anyway we can meet up before Saturday it would be great. Getting a group together will be a big help.

I'll be getting in Friday evening as well, though I'm not sure when yet. I'm definitely down for meeting up. PM me for contact info.

Also, for anyone attending the draft, the NFL finally released their official guidelines for this year:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d8...mp;confirm=true

Note that this year's draft starts at 4 PM, not 3 PM like last year.