If Peters stays, do we still draft for the O-line??

SKOOBY

If we were smart we would. But we're not. So we won't. Unless it's a fluke. Which is possible. So in that case we might. But it's not likely that this is a fluke year. So we probably won't. But we havent had a fluke year in several years. So this could be one of them. But percentages say no. So I personally don't see it happening. But I have been wrong before. So this has a distinct possibility of happening. But I'm usually right. So it would be unusual if this were one of those times. So history says we don't. But history doesn't always repeat. Although sometimes it does. So we might.

If we were smart we would. But we're not. So we won't. Unless it's a fluke. Which is possible. So in that case we might. But it's not likely that this is a fluke year. So we probably won't. But we havent had a fluke year in several years. So this could be one of them. But percentages say no. So I personally don't see it happening. But I have been wrong before. So this has a distinct possibility of happening. But I'm usually right. So it would be unusual if this were one of those times. So history says we don't. But history doesn't always repeat. Although sometimes it does. So we might.

:wacko:

Kinda funny, expect it's true.

The Bills are so bad at drafting O-linemen, and they realize this, that they simply don't do it. That's why every year

they try to pick up someone elses leftovers, this year being no exception with 2 already on the roster, or overpay for someone the think is good and really isn't. They rarely draft anything higher than # 7, seemingly like a child who's had their hand slapped one too many times for reaching into the cookie jar.

The F.O./Ralph should can the whole lot of them just for the annual display of ineptitude re: building an O-line alone. IMHO.

YEAR # Taken Round(s)

===============================

2008 1 round 7

2007 none

2006 2 round 7

2005 2 round 4 (Preston) round 7

2004 1 round 7

2003 1 round 5

2002 2 round 1 (Mike Williams) round 7

Bills Board might look like this 1.Raji, 2.Andre Smith, 3.Michael Oher, 4. Tyson Jackson/ Brian Cushing Still undecided.

I'm guessing Orakpo is high on their board, if he is available.

I'm guessing Orakpo is high on their board, if he is available.

I've heard Orakpo isn't high on their boards as he's more just a pass rushing type DE, not an all-downs DE. Orakpo isn't as strong against the rush.

edit: I don't claim to have inside connections, but tomorrow night on Bills Fan Radio, we have 2 insiders well-credited and respected that do have inside connections. This is based on what they've discussed with me prepping for show. And I drive a Toyota. =)

I've heard Orakpo isn't high on their boards as he's more just a pass rushing type DE, not an all-downs DE. Orakpo isn't as strong against the rush.

edit: I don't claim to have inside connections, but tomorrow night on Bills Fan Radio, we have 2 insiders well-credited and respected that do have inside connections. This is based on what they've discussed with me prepping for show. And I drive a Toyota. =)

that's possible, as things certainly changed. One of my inside (sorta) sources claims he is on the top of their board. But, that was a couple of weeks ago.

that's possible, as things certainly changed. One of my inside (sorta) sources claims he is on the top of their board. But, that was a couple of weeks ago.

I'm very weary of "dominant" players from Texas translating to the NFL. Here's hoping they avoid Orapko.

I think this draft is very simple. If they decide to stay put at 11, take the best D-Lineman/O-Lineman/LB available not named Orapko.

If for some reason Sanchez is available at 11, work the phones, find a desperate team, trade down for additional picks.

Kinda funny, expect it's true.

The Bills are so bad at drafting O-linemen, and they realize this, that they simply don't do it. That's why every year

they try to pick up someone elses leftovers, this year being no exception with 2 already on the roster, or overpay for someone the think is good and really isn't. They rarely draft anything higher than # 7, seemingly like a child who's had their hand slapped one too many times for reaching into the cookie jar.

The F.O./Ralph should can the whole lot of them just for the annual display of ineptitude re: building an O-line alone. IMHO.

YEAR # Taken Round(s)

===============================

2008 1 round 7

2007 none

2006 2 round 7

2005 2 round 4 (Preston) round 7

2004 1 round 7

2003 1 round 5

2002 2 round 1 (Mike Williams) round 7

The problem is he won't can his daughter - the chief OL scout - and I use the term loosely