Whitner arrested in Cleveland

Beerball

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There has to be some excuse....he was there negotiating the parameters of the Parrish to the Browns deal and things got out of hand.. That has to be it.

Anyone at a House of Blues at 3 AM deserves to be arrested...dang.

Lynch just got another game off. :wallbash:

Ha ha, Lynch had better be careful with the appeal process, he may end up getting the boot for the whole season. Kinda like the difference between showing up to work late when the boss had a fight with his wife the night before and showing up late when he got laid the night before. :thumbdown:

Whitner will get 2 game suspension. Trade Whitner, Youboty, Peters and Juaron for coach Cowart

He was a great linebacker but I don't know how well Sam Cowart would do as a coach, especially after his injury. :thumbdown:

So, does this mean it's time to update your signature? You know, something like "I'm Donte Whitner with the Buffalo Bills and I am worth MILLION$!!!!!"

We'll have to see what brilliance Whitner came up with; no quotes available yet.

BGIM--I would expect that our favorite Cleveland lawyer will check in at some point. BuckeyeMike can answer questions about the severity of the charges.