Our draft suggestions?

Mine..

1. Andre Smith OT Alabama

1. Robert Ayers DE Tennessee

2. Eric Wood C Louisville

2.Duke Robinson G. Oklahoma

3Sen'Derrick Marks, DT, Auburn

4.Chase Coffman, TE, Missouri

I think this is most poundage suggested in the mock drafts so far. I might even be looking for another OT or G in rounds subsequent. Get a cattle car to bring these guys to camp.

Our draft suggestions?

Mine..

I think this is most poundage suggested in the mock drafts so far. I might even be looking for another OT or G in rounds subsequent. Get a cattle car to bring these guys to camp.

I would rather see them take Maybin instead of Ayers. Andre Smith seems to the abilities to be a great OT.

Our draft suggestions?

Mine..

Looks good on paper, but I don't believe A. Smith will make it to 11.

Our draft suggestions?

Mine..

Love it. Replace Eric Wood with Max Unger, who I think is going to prove to be the best center in the class bar none, and sign me up!

Love it. Replace Eric Wood with Max Unger, who I think is going to prove to be the best center in the class bar none, and sign me up!

Good point. There are a number of really good centers in this draft. I'm thinking that trading peters may not be the end of the world, assuming we get two good picks for him.

Good point. There are a number of really good centers in this draft. I'm thinking that trading peters may not be the end of the world, assuming we get two good picks for him.

I'm beginning to think that trading Peters might not be a bad idea either, but I just wish I had a better idea of what we can actually get in return for him in order to form a stronger opinion on it. If it really is multiple early round picks as has been suggested by many, then it should really be explored.

I think Unger might be there in the second.

I think the idea of Ayers over Maybin because he is a true DE

If this would happen I for one would be happy

Our draft suggestions?

Mine..

I'm liking this. Seems a little high for a center though. I'd rather us grab a LB in round two and wait a little later until to grab a center or guard.

I'm beginning to think that trading Peters might not be a bad idea either, but I just wish I had a better idea of what we can actually get in return for him in order to form a stronger opinion on it. If it really is multiple early round picks as has been suggested by many, then it should really be explored.

Depends on where the first rounder is but best case is likley to be a first and a third. People that think two first rounders are smoking crack.

Trench Warfare is the name of the game here is my run at it

Pick 11 BJ Raji DT (possible drug test failure drops him to us)

Pick 21 Michael Oher OT (i have seen him as low at 27 in some mocks, my hope is he is there at 21)

Pick 42 Alex Mack C (good to go from day one)

Pick 53 Duke Robinson OG

Pick 75 Phil Loadholt OT Oklahoma

I think this really puts the OL in great shape and adding Raji to the DT mix with Stroud all of our mediocre DE's a little less mediocre. What do you think? This is a draft to write home about in my opinion.

Bonus Pick Round 4 - David Bruton S form Notre Dame = starting safety sooner than later

Pick 21 Michael Oher OT (i have seen him as low at 27 in some mocks, my hope is he is there at 21)

Pick 53 Duke Robinson OG

I think this really puts the OL in great shape and adding Raji to the DT mix with Stroud all of our mediocre DE's a little less mediocre. What do you think? This is a draft to write home about in my opinion.

Bonus Pick Round 4 - David Bruton S form Notre Dame = starting safety sooner than later

very good draft. It will take a cattle car to bring this group to camp!

Our draft suggestions?

Mine..

You think the Eagles will trade a 1 and a 2 for Peters plus give him $10m+ a year? Highly doubtful.

Pick 53 Duke Robinson OG

I like the thinking, but...

I don't see Mack being available @ 42. I like Unger more anyway, so I hope he'd be targeted (and available) @ 42.

Loadholt is truly a load, but he's got issues, such as his inability to play w/ good knee bend, does not have the quickest of feet, and has a tendency to jump offsides a bit (think of a much larger version of Rams OT Alex Barron, who has led the league in penalties). I'd pass on him 'til the later rounds.

You think the Eagles will trade a 1 and a 2 for Peters plus give him $10m+ a year? Highly doubtful.

I've given it some thought. McNabb is getting toward the downside of his prime and the need for a quality tackle who can step right in (not a rookie) is great. Peters is the best available. I think we have leverage and a one and two is doable. A one and three is not a very good deal, but if we need to get rid of Peters that is one we would hold our nose for and let him go. Anything else is a no deal.