Bills have cheapest ticket?

"The average per game price for a Buffalo Bills season ticket will remain $51.24 " This is by far the lowest price of any NFL team average for tickets by at least about 4$. Why don't the Bills just increase their ticket prices..even if it is slightly.. so they can earn extra money...nowadays the Bills need more cash than ever and I believe that the fans love their team enough to pay up for it!!

GO BILLS..

"The average per game price for a Buffalo Bills season ticket will remain $51.24 " This is by far the lowest price of any NFL team average for tickets by at least about 4$. Why don't the Bills just increase their ticket prices..even if it is slightly.. so they can earn extra money...nowadays the Bills need more cash than ever and I believe that the fans love their team enough to pay up for it!!

GO BILLS..

Raising all the tickets by $4.00 across the board and assuming the Bills sell at least 70,000 seats in all of their eight home games will only generate $1,456,000 gross, per year to the Buffalo Bills. That kind of money helps, but it pales in comparison to the amounts of revenue that the powers of the NFL enjoy.

Raising all the tickets by $4.00 across the board and assuming the Bills sell at least 70,000 seats in all of their eight home games will only generate $1,456,000 gross, per year to the Buffalo Bills. That kind of money helps, but it pales in comparison to the amounts of revenue that the powers of the NFL enjoy.

Wow. well done.

I'm a season ticket holder and I can honestly say that I would have absolutely no problem, whatsoever, if they were to raise ticket prices. So long as that money goes directly to signing bigger name guys and contributes to building a winning team.

There's always a catch.... :thumbsup:

you're right: why bother?

1.5 million for ticket increases and a couple million for naming the stadium= 3.5 million PER YEAR at least...

But we're not Dallas so why even try...

Any idea who would pay a couple of million a year for naming rights?

That revenue also gets split up and some goes to the away team.

That revenue also gets split up and some goes to the away team.

I already took that into consideration. It's a 65 to 35% split. The Bills would net $1.456M more in revenue.

you're right: why bother?

1.5 million for ticket increases and a couple million for naming the stadium= 3.5 million PER YEAR at least...

But we're not Dallas so why even try...

RW will not get $2M a year for naming rights. He might get $500K. So, who shall we sign with that $2M? Two more Keith Ellison's maybe.

GO BILLS..

:thumbsup:

Excellent post. I have been screaming for the Bills to raise all of their ticket prices, including premium seating, up to exactly the NFL team average, for a long time now. It almost seems like Wilson keeps them "by far" the lowest so he can keep complaining how horrible the economy is in Buffalo. I know he is committed to keeping the Bills in Buffalo, so I have no idea why he plays this "woe is me" game. Of course he should raise ticket prices up to the NFL team average. He would not even have to offer Bills Nation an explanation, simply infer that it is the cost of being a fan in the NFL today.

GO BILLS..

I'll keep you in mind when I need to sell a couple of my tickets for twice the price that I paid for the tickets.

Excellent post. I have been screaming for the Bills to raise all of their ticket prices, including premium seating, up to exactly the NFL team average, for a long time now. It almost seems like Wilson keeps them "by far" the lowest so he can keep complaining how horrible the economy is in Buffalo. I know he is committed to keeping the Bills in Buffalo, so I have no idea why he plays this "woe is me" game. Of course he should raise ticket prices up to the NFL team average. He would not even have to offer Bills Nation an explanation, simply infer that it is the cost of being a fan in the NFL today.

Here's a guess: the next owner will do exactly that. He'll say that if Buffalo wants to be an NFL market, they should pay NFL prices (and build an NFL stadium). If the city fails to do that, then he has every right to move the team.

$315 to watch seven games, nine if I am really bored during the preseason, is a great deal.

Sure its 20 rows back in the 300s* (I cant wait for the winter games) but its going to be a fun time.

I miss football.

*This is my first year with seasons.

I would love to see the reaction here if the Bills raised all tickets $5.00

raising the prices $4 to the average accomplishes nothing. that means not only are the suites still not sold, but 16 teams have more ticket revenue than we do, so 16 teams are ahead of the bills, some way ahead on cash...

ticket prices need to go up $15-20 across the board for the increase to help the team actually compete for a title instead just exist...

Do you know what the NFL average ticket price is? It's $72.20 per ticket per game.

The Bills average is $51.24. If you raise ticket prices $20 across the board you think that'll go over with the fans? I think the Bills should charge more but raising the prices more than $4/ticket would be degenerative to ticket revenue I believe. The Bills would make more per seat but sell fewer tickets.

The point of this whole exercise is that if we increased ticket prices by $4 it wouldn't give us enough additional revenue (app $1.5 million) to really make any sort of difference. There's no assurances that the money would even be spent of payroll.