Time to Play

Chef Jim

I'll start with an easy one, but one of my favorites.

"I want rustlers, cutthroats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperadoes, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, half-wits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswagglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass kickers, shiit kickers and Methodists"

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll start with an easy one, but one of my favorites.

"I want rustlers, cutthroats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperadoes, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, half-wits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswagglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass kickers, shiit kickers and Methodists"

Great thread ...

hmmm ... Blazing Saddles?

"Think big, think positive. Never show any sign of weakness. Always go for the throat."

The rest of the quote would easily give it away.

Drawing a blank there ...

"Man, that's a shame when folks be throwing out a perfectly good white boy like that".

How about this Quote:

"I'm not pissing and moaning about video games. I'm using this to point out how short our attention spans have grown."

Dude, this thread is so yesterday.

And your quote is from The Italian Stallion. Not the movie, the guy.

"Think big, think positive. Never show any sign of weakness. Always go for the throat."

The rest of the quote would easily give it away.

Trading Places?

Drawing a blank there ...

"Man, that's a shame when folks be throwing out a perfectly good white boy like that".

The Jerk?

"Lighten up, Francis".

"you just !@#$ed with the wrong bull. You should've learned your lesson on the f*in' basketball court. But you fuin' monkeys never get the message. My father gave me that truck motherf*#$#er! You ever shoot at fireman? You come here and shoot at my family? I'm gonna teach you a real lesson now mother#@#*er. Put your f*in' mouth on the curb."

and

"So I guess this is where I tell you what I learned - my conclusion, right? Well, my conclusion is: Hate is baggage. Life's too short to be pissed off all the time. It's just not worth it. Derek says it's always good to end a paper with a quote. He says someone else has already said it best. So if you can't top it, steal from them and go out strong. So I picked a guy I thought you'd like. 'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection. The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.' "

Favorite movie ever.

"you just !@#$ed with the wrong bull. You should've learned your lesson on the f*in' basketball court. But you fuin' monkeys never get the message. My father gave me that truck motherf*#$#er! You ever shoot at fireman? You come here and shoot at my family? I'm gonna teach you a real lesson now mother#@#*er. Put your f*in' mouth on the curb."

and

"So I guess this is where I tell you what I learned - my conclusion, right? Well, my conclusion is: Hate is baggage. Life's too short to be pissed off all the time. It's just not worth it. Derek says it's always good to end a paper with a quote. He says someone else has already said it best. So if you can't top it, steal from them and go out strong. So I picked a guy I thought you'd like. 'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection. The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.' "

Favorite movie ever.

American History X