Greatest Golf Hole...EVER

The Big Cat

The wind must play with the ball like crazy! I can't believe the one guy got on the green.

I don't think I would do well with my slice on that hole (or any hole actually, LOL)

Yeah, and what f'ing club do you choose? There must be some kind of instructions at the box!

And yes, how the F-CK did he put it on? How did the other guy even get as close as the trap!?

i'd be more worried about me stumbling and falling down the mountain...i get the willies just watching them tee off...way too close to the edge

I'd want to have a safety harness on myself.

Is the helicopter ride included in the greens fees?

According to the link it is....

Playing all 19 holes runs about 2,000 South African rand, or about $220 in American bills, but for that you get the helicopter ride, plus a bunch of souvenir swag and a DVD of your shot.

Yeah, and what f'ing club do you choose? There must be some kind of instructions at the box!

And yes, how the F-CK did he put it on? How did the other guy even get as close as the trap!?

They both hit drivers.

According to the link it is....

Playing all 19 holes runs about 2,000 South African rand, or about $220 in American bills, but for that you get the helicopter ride, plus a bunch of souvenir swag and a DVD of your shot.

terrific - i was planning the south africa surgery/safari for my face peel and liposuction...

link

maybe i can squeeze in a round