(OT) Thank God it's not us this time

envirojeff

Nope, Florida was won by Bush - CLEARLY. I'm not saying that I'm happy about it, I'm just happy that there was a clear decision.

Jeff

98638[/snapback]

So was Ohio. Nothing to dispute this time, thank God. Let's hope the losers have the grace to bow out appropriately.

So was Ohio.  Nothing to dispute this time, thank God.  Let's hope the losers have the grace to bow out appropriately.

98708[/snapback]

Losers? Every working class person is a LOSER with BUSH in office. Congrats folks. I figure by 2008 we will be so broke trying to end something we can't end (Terrorism) we will be open to a straight takeover.

Losers? Every working class person is a LOSER with BUSH in office. Congrats folks.  I figure by 2008 we will be so broke trying to end something we can't end (Terrorism) we will be open to a straight takeover.

98716[/snapback]

Awww..poor Ice... Democracy in action. You gotta love it. I guess if you have to look forward to anything it's that Bush can't run again....

Awww..poor Ice... Democracy in action. You gotta love it. I guess if you have to look forward to anything it's that Bush can't run again....

98842[/snapback]

I wasn't happy with either Bush or Kerry. I didn't see the bright side of a win for either candidate.

Cant agree more. Personally Im sort of happy that Bush won only because he wont be quite as bad as Kerry and the Democrats. But believe me im no Bush fan. The choice sucked. Where are the Ben Franklins and Thomas Jeffersons anymore?

I wasn't happy with either Bush or Kerry. I didn't see the bright side of a win for either candidate.

Now this would be an interesting poll. :D

I wonder how many of us there are who didn't believe either candidate could do a good job.

Losers? Every working class person is a LOSER with BUSH in office. Congrats folks.  I figure by 2008 we will be so broke trying to end something we can't end (Terrorism) we will be open to a straight takeover.

98716[/snapback]

Ice, you don't make any sense.

Guest Guest_beerball_*
Cant agree more. Personally Im sort of happy that Bush won only because he wont be quite as bad as Kerry and the Democrats. But believe me im no Bush fan. The choice sucked. Where are the Ben Franklins and Thomas Jeffersons anymore?

98912[/snapback]

Running corporations and making themselves rich (not R.Rich).

I wasn't happy with either Bush or Kerry.  I didn't see the bright side of a win for either candidate.

98887[/snapback]

Not sure about a bright side, but there is certainly a DARK side to Bush. He wants to take freedoms away by stuffing the supreme court with religious fanatics. a VERY FRIGHTENING IMPACT ON SOCIETY FOR THE NEXT 25 YEARS. Religion has no place in politics.

Nah. Ohio this time was way different than florida last time. Florida's vote was razor thin, and was descided by incompitent people who can't read and/or follow simple, legal directions. If they poked the right holes, hell, maybe we'd be discussing prez gore's night last night. Ohio was just close, and determined by these provisional ballots.

I for one think its time for a change of voting being run and determined by the states to a federal inclusive system.