Two People Murdered in Vilma's NY Condo

H2o

Speaking of the NJ Jets, I heard they're moving their training camp to SUNY Cortland. Not far from here in Syracuse. Only about 40 miles.

What? Really? That's total Bills/Giants territory! Wonder if they anticipate the Bills leaving???

What? Really? That's total Bills/Giants territory! Wonder if they anticipate the Bills leaving???

The Cortland area is Bills territory if it's anything. There's nothing really there! The training facility in NJ didn't have dorms so the Jets needed somewhere to have their camp. Next stop - Cortland!

40 miles south of Syracuse and 45 miles north of Binghamton - there's NOTHING there!! Jets fans must be fuming because very few will likely make the long trip up and back.

The Cortland area is Bills territory if it's anything. There's nothing really there! The training facility in NJ didn't have dorms so the Jets needed somewhere to have their camp. Next stop - Cortland!

40 miles south of Syracuse and 45 miles north of Binghamton - there's NOTHING there!! Jets fans must be fuming because very few will likely make the long trip up and back.

I know Cortland, that's where I stop to take a leak driving from NYC to Buffalo, ha.

Also says Cornell is a possibility, Ithaca is DEF Bills territory...this is hitting me like the Toronto news did when it broke.

I know Cortland, that's where I stop to take a leak driving from NYC to Buffalo, ha.

Also says Cornell is a possibility, Ithaca is DEF Bills territory...this is hitting me like the Toronto news did when it broke.

I get the impression the Jets are completely screwed up and are desperately looking for anywhere to have their training camp on such short notice. They're trying to bury their huge mistake in Cortland or Ithaca.

When was the last homicide that somehow involved an NFL player that was not from the "U"? I'm thinking Carruth.

I think Ray shanked some dude after Carruth, maybe it was before, I could be wrong.

I think Ray shanked some dude after Carruth, maybe it was before, I could be wrong.

I think the Ray Lewis thing was after Carruth, but Carruth was also from the University of Colorado :thumbsup:

When was the last homicide that somehow involved an NFL player that was not from the "U"? I'm thinking Carruth.

Oh brother. I had a feeling that one of you guys would use this as an opportunity to rip the Canes.

It is kind of like saying that the Bills produce a bunch of murderers because of OJ and Jim Dunaway.

I get the impression the Jets are completely screwed up and are desperately looking for anywhere to have their training camp on such short notice. They're trying to bury their huge mistake in Cortland or Ithaca.

This is old news.

The Jets don't have to have training camp at some podunk DIII college. They could have it at their training facility, like several other teams do. Seems like they are nibbling at Bills territory purposefully.

The only thing wild about the murder is that people are still falling for these African internet money transfer scams.

This is old news.

The Jets don't have to have training camp at some podunk DIII college. They could have it at their training facility, like several other teams do. Seems like they are nibbling at Bills territory purposefully.

The only thing wild about the murder is that people are still falling for these African internet money transfer scams.

I doubt very much the Jets are interested in nibbling on Bills territory. Much more likely they have decided that Hofstra (the "podunk" college where they train now, in case you did not know) is much too close to NYC, and it would be better to keep the boys out in the sticks....

I doubt very much the Jets are interested in nibbling on Bills territory. Much more likely they have decided that Hofstra (the "podunk" college where they train now, in case you did not know) is much too close to NYC, and it would be better to keep the boys out in the sticks....

Yeah, Hofstra, I know. I was on LI for 4 years. Another podunk college. If they wanted to move them to the sticks, they could simply go to Albany or New Paltz. The point is, teams don't have to go anywhere for camp and I think teams are starting to phase this off-site "camp" stuff.