Things that frighten you most about the upcoming season.....

SKOOBY

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rus Brandon essentially saying that he's not going to pay Peters cuz he has 2 years left on his contract. We no longer have an O-Line.

WTF is the difference between paying Peters and drafting a tackle in the 1st round and having to pony up $8 mil/year?

The difference is 4-5 million a year.

1. Offensive line. Gonna look funny having TO and Lee Evans looking back thirty yards at Trent lying on his ass.

2. Defensive line. Poor pass rush and run defense. Can't win with poor time of possession and TO can't catch passes and Lynch can't rush when they are on the sidelines.

Two fundamental flaws that are clearly fatal if not addressed.

My biggest fear is that the Bills get off to a surprisingly good start, maybe 5-1, with Lee Evans leading the league in receiving, then T.O. tearing the locker room apart becuase he isn't being thrown to as much as Evans.

The odds on the first part happening are .000001%.

Dick Jauron

:unsure: That sums it up!

I would add ...

The two Bills, Belichick and Parcells.

Our soft asz, play it safe, cover none defense.

The fact that a 2-4 division record may be wishful thinking.

Mr. Ivy League insuring that winter weather is just as foreign to the Bills as it is to visiting teams. Keep them in the bubble Dick, you wouldn't want any toesies getting cold. :rolleyes:

Lastly, the possibilty that Edwards will not improve/grow as a QB.

A close second being those friggin' flying monkeys from The Wizard of Oz. Those !@#$ers freak me out.

Thanks for putting that image into my head. I won't be able to sleep tonight. Them little ***** weird me out too, well them and those annoying little orange oompa-loopas from Willie Wonka.