Biden's Daughter is a Coke Whore?

Well, it is a big news story when the VP's daughter is responsible for the violence in Mexico. :nana:

This thread should be good for at least the 20-30 pages Palin's daughter's pregnacy provoked...

Like Rick James used to say, "Cocaine is a hell of a drug!"

a Coke Whore?

Classy name. NOT..

Snorting coke or going on drunken binges. .... hmmm which is worse?

They're both bad but the former IS illegal.

Considering they've been shopping this tape for months and even the NY Post won't buy it, one has to wonder if there's any truth to it. She is a 27-year old woman though and is responsible for her own actions by now.

They're both bad but the former IS illegal.

Considering they've been shopping this tape for months and even the NY Post won't buy it, one has to wonder if there's any truth to it. She is a 27-year old woman though and is responsible for her own actions by now.

Not that I care either way, but technically both were illegal, as I'm pretty sure the Bush girls were underage at the time.

The real question here is: What will Rush "doctor shopping for Hillbilly Heroin" Limbaugh have to say about this?

Brad Hamilton- Remember how we had a meeting with that anonymous lawyer on behalf of an anonymous client who showed us 90 seconds of a 43 minute video which may or may not show Ashley Biden doing coke?

Editor-Of Course!

Brad Hamilton- Should I write an article on it?

Editor- Obviously!!!!!

Truth or fiction..

..... people were the most fearful to talk about the Bush clan. Add the fact that First Children are still given relatively gentle treatment by the media and it is unlikely someone was going to out young Jenna and Barbara. Enter Kutcher.

Kutcher not only outed the Bushettes, but he did it with flair. In the 2003 Rolling Stone cover story the former underwear model openly revealed his past enjoyment of marijuana. He also described attending a Los Angeles Nike party in the early 2000s in which Jenna and Barbara were in attendance. Despite the fact his friend lewdly commented, “I’d !@#$ing nail the sh-- out of that B word!,” in earshot of Secret Service agents, the Bush girls still inquired what Kutcher was doing after the party.

Everyone ended up at Kutcher’s afterwards. Kutcher revealed that the Bushes engaged in underage-drinking in his abode with the Secret Service right outside. At one point he went upstairs to his aforementioned friend’s room and in his words:

… I can smell the green wafting out under his door. I open the door, and there he is smoking out the Bush twins on his hookah.

http://www.usatoday.com/life/2003-05-07-ashton_x.htm

Truth or fiction..

..... people were the most fearful to talk about the Bush clan. Add the fact that First Children are still given relatively gentle treatment by the media and it is unlikely someone was going to out young Jenna and Barbara. Enter Kutcher.

Kutcher not only outed the Bushettes, but he did it with flair. In the 2003 Rolling Stone cover story the former underwear model openly revealed his past enjoyment of marijuana. He also described attending a Los Angeles Nike party in the early 2000s in which Jenna and Barbara were in attendance. Despite the fact his friend lewdly commented, “I’d !@#$ing nail the sh-- out of that B word!,” in earshot of Secret Service agents, the Bush girls still inquired what Kutcher was doing after the party.

Everyone ended up at Kutcher’s afterwards. Kutcher revealed that the Bushes engaged in underage-drinking in his abode with the Secret Service right outside. At one point he went upstairs to his aforementioned friend’s room and in his words:

… I can smell the green wafting out under his door. I open the door, and there he is smoking out the Bush twins on his hookah.

http://www.usatoday.com/life/2003-05-07-ashton_x.htm

Again, who cares...

Maybe Chump Change can create a thread describing the Bush twins as "Pot Whores".

Not that I care either way, but technically both were illegal, as I'm pretty sure the Bush girls were underage at the time.

The real question here is: What will Rush "doctor shopping for Hillbilly Heroin" Limbaugh have to say about this?

Oh I thought the drinking thingy referred to Bush himself. Yes the Bush girls were underage drinkers. And as I recall, the waitress who refused to serve them (and her employer) were the targets of vicious attacks (words) and on-site protests by the wingnuts.

Again, who cares...

Maybe Chump Change can create a thread describing the Bush twins as "Pot Whores".

And if anyone brings up Jeb's poor daughter (arrested for forged prescriptions, in and out of rehab) CC will probably blow a gasket.