When Bush Said it, it was Leading by Fear

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, remember when Clinton tried to kill Osama with bombs? How'd that turn out?

Really, this is one of the stupider complaints. Allying ourselves with one faction of tribes against another was a mistake, in a region where might truly does make right, and people willingly give their loyalty to the strongest bully? Somebody had a seriously shrewd understanding of that region to come up with that strategy.

!@#$ that Tom. Its a bad, bad comparison, and you know it.

We had him. IN OUR SIGHTS, finger on the trigger. Special Forces were just waiting for the go ahead to storm the mountain and take him down.

And were then told to stand down.

We had the man responsible for 9/11. We had him. Im not saying we definitely would have succeeded, but we didnt even TRY.

A National Disgrace.

!@#$ that Tom. Its a bad, bad comparison, and you know it.

We had him. IN OUR SIGHTS, finger on the trigger. Special Forces were just waiting for the go ahead to storm the mountain and take him down.

And were then told to stand down.

We had the man responsible for 9/11. We had him. Im not saying we definitely would have succeeded, but we didnt even TRY.

A National Disgrace.

I suppose you're referring to Donnie Wahlberg?

If Bush was a dictator, he'd still be in power. Just sayin'.

Ya I said democratic dictator earlier. He had very little restriction on his power, outside the re-election thing. At least the repub's were not so crazy that they let him break that law also. so that's good.

Ya I said democratic dictator earlier. He had very little restriction on his power, outside the re-election thing. At least the repub's were not so crazy that they let him break that law also. so that's good.

Need I remind you he was re-elected in 2004, someting that could not have been accomplished without a significant number of Democratic votes as well?

Need I remind you he was re-elected in 2004, someting that could not have been accomplished without a significant number of Democratic votes as well?

You mean the FIXED election?

The election where ALL of the Exit Polls said he was losing???

How could 53 Million people be so Stupid.

He got votes because he started his own war. Ever seen Wag the Dog? Close Enough.

You mean the FIXED election?

The election where ALL of the Exit Polls said he was losing???

How could 53 Million people be so Stupid.

He got votes because he started his own war. Ever seen Wag the Dog? Close Enough.

Enough sound bites in there to fill a week's worth of The Daily Shows. Good job.

That just made my day. Keep them coming, please.

(BTW, how long are you going to call Bush names and cite that as the reason we should blindly follow the current regime?)

According to many, there are only two candidates per election. Both candidates were horrible in 2004.......who the ^%$^$% would vote for John Kerry......despite the fact I STILL see John Kerry bumper stickers.....it should be illegal to keep election bumper stickers on your vehicle after the election

According to many, there are only two candidates per election. Both candidates were horrible in 2004.......who the ^%$^$% would vote for John Kerry......despite the fact I STILL see John Kerry bumper stickers.....it should be illegal to keep election bumper stickers on your vehicle after the election

If said candidate is John Kerry, then yes. I enjoy seeing the occasional "Bob Dole" one though. It immediately tells you, "this van is old as f*ck."

The Kerry bumper sticker says, "I'm a hippie."

Enough sound bites in there to fill a week's worth of The Daily Shows. Good job.

OOPS I forgot to mention the Hanging Chads in brother Jeb's state in the 2000 election...

Bush's man-date ... insert picture of Bush holding hands with Saudi prince.