When Bush Said it, it was Leading by Fear

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Bush Said it, it was Leading by Fear

I don't think anyone argued against the attack in Afghanistan. But yeah, when Bush attacked Iraq and blamed it on terrorists, it was fear mongering. Same thing with the (ironically named) Patriot Act, abusing the publics fears to become a democratic dictator.

And here is problem number one with Americans today.

What's that, continually living in the past.

Americans simply dont' understand the difference between knowing the past, and being continually victimized by the past.

You are not even trying.

Anyways, I'm referring to what some experts have called Bush and all his abuses of power.

Some experts? And then a link to John Dean? What is he an expert at? Being a paranoid retard like you? I bet if you were out of diapers in the '80s you would have been convinced that Reagan was going to start a nuclear war too.

What you can't bring tanks and other armored units into the mountains? What do you know, the media says they can.

Or boats. By which I mean BIG boats. Like ships. That carry supplies. Logistics is more important that front-line combat power, and logistics is a lot easier when you have access to things like ports.

There WERE NO LINKS to AlQaeda in Iraq.

We now know that was after the fact. Both sides of the aisle agreed that AQ was there. Also numorus different Countries including ours that had intell that said they were there. Albeit faulty intell but thats what happened. Get it right......