This pic of Valerie Bertinelli

buckeyemike

And apparently, it's next week's People Magazine cover!

She's 48?!? I wonder what kind of touch-ups were done to the photo...there had to be some, right?

Having time a nutrtionist and a personal trainer would help most any motivated person ... having said that, they likely di help her with photography, lighting and photoshop.

Almost two years later, the actress is in the best shape of her life after losing more than 40 pounds thanks to exercise and her Jenny Craig diet.

While unveiling Bertinelli's cover on the "Today" show this morning, People magazine's Galina Espinoza noted that Valerie, who hadn't been in a bikini in 30 years, aims to inspire women with her new look and let them know it's never too late to get your body back. "With a little bit of motivation and a lot of hard work, anyone can do this."

The little bit of motivation will be more ad money from Jenny Craig I am sure. It is a lot easier to diet with a payday coming along with professional help (chef, exercise trainer, etc - see article linked to original article.

Having time a nutrtionist and a personal trainer would help most any motivated person ...

Exactly BB. I mean heck it's HER JOB to stay in shape. Lets see her hold down a 40+ hour a week job, spouse, kids, house, and all the other things in life we all do, and then be in that kind of shape