Bills to the Superbowl as Favorites?

Now that the Bills have T.O., to go with Edwards, Evans, Poz, Mitchell, Marshawn Lynch, Fred Jackson, etc. Why wouldn't the Bills be favored to go to the Superbowl? Seems obvious to me.

Are you really serious? A less than tough QB, a running back who is in trouble and will be suspended for some games, O line problems....aka Peters, No D line, weak LB's and did I forget...Dicky J. 5-11 thats where we will be. Please put the bong away now thanks.

I put this post on here yesterday, and obviouly it wasn't truly how I was feeling, but I wanted to see some individual's reactions. I made a post a few days ago about the depth at running back if and when Lynch gets suspended, and I was called everything from an idiot to a retard for being so negative. Everytime someone post a negative comment there is a group of people that immediately attack and act like things couldn't be better in Buffalo than they are now, especially since signing T.O. This is proof that some people on this board only contribute in the form of blasting the poster or other commenters. If you post negative they slam you if you post positive they ask to share your drugs. I guess you just can't make some people on here happy. Go Bills!

I agree. The Bills will surely win the Super Bowl this year. Everything over the last 10 years has finally "fallen" into place. Plus Dick is still our coach. Great POST!

Gotta run, I'm getting my Sabres Stanley Cup Final tickets tonight too!!!

Another worthless thread.

You really should stop being so negative around here, people don't like it. Besides, that comment was another worthless post. What makes something a worthy post? I guess only if you post it. This is exactly what I was talking about.

You really should stop being so negative around here, people don't like it. Besides, that comment was another worthless post. What makes something a worthy post? I guess only if you post it. This is exactly what I was talking about.

Obviously stupid threads, created to draw out stupid comments from the obviously stupid poster, are worthless, IMO.

Conduct your social experiments somewhere else.

Obviously stupid threads, created to draw out stupid comments from the obviously stupid poster, are worthless, IMO.

Conduct your social experiments somewhere else.

They claim Social Experiments provide a more accurate result if you use specimens with a lower intelligence level, so we had to include you to get it accurate.

They claim Social Experiments provide a more accurate result if you use specimens with a lower intelligence level, so we had to include you to get it accurate.

I put this post on here yesterday, and obviouly it wasn't truly how I was feeling, but I wanted to see some individual's reactions.

Fuc#ing Pitiful! If I were a mod, I would give you a warning for that, at the least. Another offense, and you would be gone...but, I'm not.

"Hey, I started a thread (a really stupid one) about something that I don't even believe...just to be a douchebag."

What a putz.

Now that the Bills have T.O., to go with Edwards, Evans, Poz, Mitchell, Marshawn Lynch, Fred Jackson, etc. Why wouldn't the Bills be favored to go to the Superbowl? Seems obvious to me.

You must be smoking crack.. Terrell Owens is not the savior nor were any of the other moves good enough to even get the Bills into the playoffs at this point.

Fuc#ing Pitiful! If I were a mod, I would give you a warning for that, at the least. Another offense, and you would be gone...but, I'm not.

"Hey, I started a thread (a really stupid one) about something that I don't even believe...just to be a douchebag."

What a putz.

You are joking right? You were the one who started throwing out insults to begin with. What's a matter, you can dish it out but you can't take it. The only thing I have seen you contribute on this board is "another stupid thread". Please give me and everyone else here a break.

You are joking right? You were the one who started throwing out insults to begin with. What's a matter, you can dish it out but you can't take it. The only thing I have seen you contribute on this board is "another stupid thread". Please give me and everyone else here a break.

WTF are you talking about? Where did you get the idea I couldn't take an insult? What, in my post, brought you to that brilliant conclusion?

You clearly started a thread, as bait, with a post that you obviously didn't believe. (You admitted that BEFORE I posted, ya whack-job.) To me, that's bulls#it! As I said, conduct your social experiments elsewhere, and respect this community.

Friggin' moron.

WTF are you talking about? Where did you get the idea I couldn't take an insult? What, in my post, brought you to that brilliant conclusion?

You clearly started a thread, as bait, with a post that you obviously didn't believe. (You admitted that BEFORE I posted, ya whack-job.) To me, that's bulls#it! As I said, conduct your social experiments elsewhere, and respect this community.

Friggin' moron.

No, you don't throw insults do you?

Ease off the guy. If it was truly a worthless thead then you could have just went back to TSW page and moved on with your life. Obviously it wasnt a worthless thread to those who posted a reply. Obviously most of us (I hope anyway) knew he was joking.

Thank you. It is good to see some people have common sense. We have 6 months til the season starts, some people need to relax. Enjoy the summer.